Are we able to shift alliances between events?

Options
JVReal
JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Since these are running back to back, are we able to switch around alliance members between these events or will it just be the same alliance members going straight into the next one?

I love my alliance, but I know some people have asked. Will it pop up the next run like a new Sub, or will you have to sign up again?

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    have to sign back up
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There's 12 hours between the end of the first event and the start of the second. As long as you switch alliances before joining the new event you should be fine.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There's 12 hours between the end of the first event and the start of the second. As long as you switch alliances before joining the new event you should be fine.

Question is say your in team A and you join Team B

When you leave team A they are on the 6th stage and you go over and join Team B tonight, So it shows you on Team B. Team A goes insane today and clears stage 6 7 and 8 while Team B was only able to clear up to stage 4. Even though you left Team A for Team B would you still be able to see Stages 6 7 and 8 open even though your no longer a member of that group?
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    slidecage wrote:

Question is say your in team A and you join Team B

When you leave team A they are on the 6th stage and you go over and join Team B tonight, So it shows you on Team B. Team A goes insane today and clears stage 6 7 and 8 while Team B was only able to clear up to stage 4. Even though you left Team A for Team B would you still be able to see Stages 6 7 and 8 open even though your no longer a member of that group?
    From what I understand, you're locked to the alliance that you start the event with. So if you leave and join another alliance, your progress is still tied to the first alliance.

This isn't an issue in this case since the Hulkbuster run of the event starts 12h after the Scarlet Witch run ends. Even if they overlapped, they are separate events so you could join a new alliance and start the new event and keep the old alliance for the old event.