Ultron Event

Options
im actually glad d3 ran this event with the 3* reward rather than the hulkbuster. not sure if it was intentional or accident but at least they are getting feedback on what to change for the next run. they will make it better no?

Comments

• IMO i'd say no... their excuse:

" we don't have the time to be able to implement the required changes to FIX the event before the second run gets approved and released"

in other words, prepare to relive all the pain again for Hulkbuster
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's been stated my Demiurge_Will (I think) previously that events are "locked-in" something like two weeks before they go live. So it does seem to be the case that any changes they might have liked to make are simply not possible.

That being said, I was happy enough with this event that I will not mind rolling through it once more for that Hulkbuster.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The one thing they can change on the fly is reward structures. I wouldn't be surprised if they made the top progression prize 900,000 instead of 1,000,000 to allow more people in alliances to reach it.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i really hope people are joking if you think the 2nd run is going to be like the first..

First run 3 star
    2nd run 4 star

My 3 covers were

1 cover 100
    2 covers 105 around
    3 covers 110 to 112

I expect

1 cover 120
    2 cover 130
    3 cover 150+

These are 4 star covers look how hard they were to get in normal PVE where only the top 50 got 1, Top 10 got 2 and Top 5 got 3, They are not going to make them easy to get
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    i really hope people are joking if you think the 2nd run is going to be like the first..

First run 3 star
    2nd run 4 star

My 3 covers were

1 cover 100
    2 covers 105 around
    3 covers 110 to 112

I expect

1 cover 120
    2 cover 130
    3 cover 150+

These are 4 star covers look how hard they were to get in normal PVE where only the top 50 got 1, Top 10 got 2 and Top 5 got 3, They are not going to make them easy to get
    Professor X
    Mystique
    GSBW/MMN
    Patch
    Loki
    Essentials.

These are the only characters you need to beat every node without taking much damage to any character. Oh and boosts. You need boosts.
  • Professor X
    Mystique
    GSBW/MMN
    Patch
    Loki
    Essentials.

These are the only characters you need to beat every node without taking much damage to any character. Oh and boosts. You need boosts.

I only used:
    Cage
    4*thor
    XF
    loki
    c.mags

all maxed, but more common than a prof x. Also I didn't use any boosts at all.icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Ive honestly been running a level 104 cage 140 lcap and the essential for those nodes.

For ultron fights its been BP LThor and Hulk all 166. just cleared 900K should be able to hit the 1milli mark