How many DP Daily points have you earned?

Options
So with the Kamala Khan award today, we are at 69 days or 1,035,000 total DP daily points. Now that we have passed the 1 million point mark in this wonderful event, I wanted to take stock of how much our forum community has been taking advantage of this feature. The poll has rough number ranges, with the cut points representing 20, 40, and 60 days of play. Thanks for your input.

Personally, despite a couple of close calls and late night clears, I am at 1,035,000 and this was the only event I played most days in the past month as I recharged my batteries. I love this liquid and with the Iso changes love the fact that 30 days of DP could be enough to take a character from 40 to 166.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've hit them all as well so far. There's been a few days where I've felt the repetition tempt me to skip it, but it's such a short event and the ISO is too good for me to pass up.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Options
    I missed exactly four. i missed the firt Spider Man (time schedule issue), I missed the first Gamora for I didn't have the character yet and I have do not have yet a Doc Ock cover. As a 2* transitioner this event has been invaluable. I doubt I would still play today without it.
  • I missed only two, and those were the two She-Hulk days because shes the only 3* I dont have. Glad that current PvE will hand her over so I can get at least the third cover.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm 99.9 percent sure I've hit all the ones I've had the character for. Which would exclude She-hulk, and (I think) one Beast. (He's been up twice, right?)
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have hit all DPD it is easy ISO even if I don't need the covers
  • Not sure where I fit into the poll, buuut...

IAH, DDQ is the reason I'm still playing, and sparked a much larger desire to see how far I could go with MPQ.

Before, I did the bare minimum, primarily because I did not see any real reason to try. I made it through the 1* phase, and was pretty well mired in the 2* phase, without much reason to contemplate how I would or could get beyond that level.

DDQ gave me my first taste of actual progress, pushing me to spend a little cash, join a (much) better alliance, work (much) harder at PVE, and actually attempt PVP with any kind of conviction.

Not sure how many points I've got, as I have yet to complete the BE, but I know this much. On days that I really don't have a spare minute to play, I still manage to do the DDQ...

DBC
  • Over 900,000. Somehow missing a DPDQ token so I must not have played the whole thing one day or something, so I can't claim a perfect score.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach has got them all.

Wolveroach missed about 12 because I can't take my home PC with me when I travel and work frowns on the idea of putting Steam on the laptop I use, and missed out on Ragnarok because he's the only current 3* (except Scarlet Witch) that account doesn't have. Yes, it got a Rags cover as a daily reward on day 60, but it was sold because of roster space issues. And Rags is a joke 3* anyway, isn't he?