Marvel Unlimited: Now! Read MPQ Cover Stories

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Marvel Comics and Marvel Puzzle Quest fans!

Now is the time to head over and check out the Marvel Unlimited Reading List where many of your favorite MPQ covers stories are available for your reading enjoyment!

There's a ton of Marvel Puzzle Quest-featured comics to dive into and more will be added in the future.Wing your way over to get started today.

Marvel_Puzzle_Quest_Marvel_Unlimited_April_2015.JPG

Comments

• notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Is this the official reveal for Cyclops 2 star?
  • notamutant wrote:

It's likely just the other half of the cover used for C Mags.
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    With everything going on in game, this is what you post? Really?

Edit: On topic - Yeah I think that cover had 5 variants. I have them all signed by the artist somewhere...
  • With everything going on in game, this is what you post? Really?

Edit: On topic - Yeah I think that cover had 5 variants. I have them all signed by the artist somewhere...

That's awesome! I "lost" most of my early 90's comics moving interstate. Of course, by "lost", I mean "Dad threw them out".
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    bahukma wrote:
    notamutant wrote:

It's likely just the other half of the cover used for C Mags.

The other 1/4th...
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2015
    Please address legitimate concerns raised by community about the end of the Avengers V Ultron event.

On Topic: I understand using the same covers which are used in MPQ, but wouldn't individual character reading lists have been a better idea? Especially in light of the character reading lists that are being suggested for new character releases now days. For example, Mystique's cover is from part 3 of a 5 part story - is that really the best starting off point for people that want to know more?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Mawtful wrote:
    Please address legitimate concerns raised by community about the end of the Avengers V Ultron event.

We'll be addressing that soon. I understand the concern. However, let's please keep threads on topic. Thanks!
  • bahukma wrote:

That's awesome! I "lost" most of my early 90's comics moving interstate. Of course, by "lost", I mean "Dad threw them out".

If it's any consolation, most of them were so overprinted back then they're all worthless now.
  • Is this a spoiler for upcoming cover changes?

If not, please make it one. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I've come close to nabbing this quite a few times. I think when my current tablet dies, it will be time to get one that can do the pages justice (7" Tab just isn't going to do it justice).
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Mawtful wrote:

We'll be addressing that soon. I understand the concern. However, let's please keep threads on topic. Thanks!

It was entirely inappropriate to post this thread when you did. You either have no clue how to manage a community, or you just like riling us up.

On topic, they literally printed millions of that cover. Now they're lucky to top 100,000 in sales.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    So can I tell them that Hi-Fi sent me, and they'll give me a year free? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Mawtful wrote:

Define soon icon_rolleyes.gif
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Mawtful wrote:

Hi David,

I don't mean to sound harsh, but your response implies the issues were brought to D3P/Demiurge's attention earlier already. Wouldn't it be appropriate to at least post an acknowledgement message?

Keeping silence when there is a problem to a high profile event like this is, IMO, inappropriate.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    bahukma wrote:

That's better than me. I had a water pipe burst in my room a few winters ago. The water went right into the storage room in the basement---where I put my comic book collection. icon_mad.gif
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    If it's any consolation, most of them were so overprinted back then they're all worthless now.

Quite true. I checked the current prices for some comics I collected back in the 90s, like X-Factor. still worth a buck or so, the same MSRP more than a decade ago. ouch. icon_redface.gif
  • _M4ru_
    _M4ru_ Posts: 91 Match Maker
    "David wrote:

Would love to read, but this link gets me to a blank page, so umm yea... sigh... thanks. icon_rolleyes.gif Tried both Firefox and Chrome.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    hurcules wrote:
    I don't mean to sound harsh, but your response implies the issues were brought to D3P/Demiurge's attention earlier already. Wouldn't it be appropriate to at least post an acknowledgement message?

Keeping silence when there is a problem to a high profile event like this is, IMO, inappropriate.

Hi hurcules & Jasonzakibe,

There was an acknowledgement in the "Avengers vs Ultron event info" thread yesterday at the same time: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28293&start=160
    I don't mean to belittle your concerns as they are important, but the Marvel Unlimited topic is unrelated to the AoU Event.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    _M4ru_ wrote:
    Would love to read, but this link gets me to a blank page, so umm yea... sigh... thanks. icon_rolleyes.gif Tried both Firefox and Chrome.

Hi,

Sorry to hear. Not sure what the issue would be. The link works for me in Firefox, IE and Chrome. Maybe try this url: www.marvel.com/comics/discover and then scroll down the page to the MPQ link.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    never realized how much BP looked like Shadowhawk

711614-shadowhawk1_cov.jpg