Osborn: Heroic

Options
MarvelDestiny
MarvelDestiny Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Devs, please, PLEASE look at the numbers behind this PVE before AvU1 ends. I ask because something unexpected is happening. Whether it is something you have done or a factor of most players ignoring Heroic to bash in Ultron's shiny bald head, the scaling is perfect for this event. Heroic is actually fun (up there with the awesomeness of AvU). Most nodes are fun and the few nodes desiged to scale higher (you know who you are) are not scaling to the moon. The grindy drudgery is all but gone and replaced by fun (GASP!).

So please figure out the numbers and extrapolate to the rest of the game. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm wondering if the difference is that top alliances are ignoring the event, so community scaling isn't being skewed by teams annihilating nodes....
  • SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm enjoying it as well. If this really is a result of community scaling not coming into play as much, then please, for the love of God, just turn community scaling off.
  • MarvelDestiny
    MarvelDestiny Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah. I fully suspect community scaling.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SymmeTrey wrote:
    I'm enjoying it as well. If this really is a result of community scaling not coming into play as much, then please, for the love of God, just turn community scaling off.

I regret that I have but one thumb to give