Deadpool Dailies Graphic

Options
I was idly staring at the graphic on the Deadpool Dailies page and I realized a few things that amused/interested me.

- Bald Guys Corner: on the right side are consigned the two bald guys, Cage and the mob dude, and two people with literal "shiny domes", aka smooth metal helmets (Magneto and Juggernaut). I couldn't find any in any other part of the picture.
- Ninja Santa: on the far left side, a ninja is right at the edge, and when I look down, it seems he is coming out of a chimney?
- Four Stars? More like NO stars: the only two four stars are Devil Dinosaur and Invisible Woman, aka the two no one takes seriously as a character (tiny arms!! At least IW has been buffed since then)
- Wolverwho? While each character appears only once, regardless of how many versions there are, Wolverine isn't anywhere to be found. I guess he's the only one who doesn't put up with Deadpool's ****.*
- No Respect for Doc Oc: he seems to have fallen over, even with all those extra arms holding him up
- Devil Dinosaur's Lunch: is he about to bite off Squirrel Girl's head? Pleaseopleaseoplease!!

* the only exceptions I saw were Spider-Man and Bag Man, if that really counts, and Deadpool who is in the background, left foreground, and his legs are in the right foreground. Speaking of legs, whose are those next to him?

A lot is going on ... Did anyone notice anything else?

Comments

• TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I like how it looks like Redwing is perched on Black Panther's shoulder.

Oh, and there IS another 4*. Starlord is hanging around on the left side. But nobody who plays this game really likes him, anyway.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    that's not a chimney, those are his pants with belt pouches no?
  • Wonko33
    Options
    who's upside down behind venom on the left?
  • Wonko33
    Options
    I like how it looks like Redwing is perched on Black Panther's shoulder.

Oh, and there IS another 4*. Starlord is hanging around on the left side. But nobody who plays this game really likes him, anyway.

redwing always looks like he perches on someone else during the matches- and the twinkle on xforces claws often look like the guy behind him has shinny eyes
  • Seems that Beast is analyzing something interesting on Colossus...
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wolverwho? While each character appears only once, regardless of how many versions there are, Wolverine isn't anywhere to be found. I guess he's the only one who doesn't put up with Deadpool's tinykitty.*

Don't forget -- this is Deadpool's collection of action figures. It stands to reason he wouldn't buy himself a Wolverine figure, as he's never really gotten along that well with Logan....
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Also, I wish there was a high-res version of this picture, because my daughter LOVES it. And I'm getting tired of squinting at my phone pointing out all the soopaheros for her.
  • inadreves1
    inadreves1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wonko33 wrote:
    who's upside down behind venom on the left?
    Yeah, I really want to Know. Could be Mhawkeye, but those boots...

-The two hotsuit's chics are together. Seems like OBW and Moonstone are waiting to enter in a Disco
    -Bullseye at Daredevil's back. Hey Daredevil, you are in danger!!! icon_e_surprised.gif
    -Lcap pants in right corner, kicking Johnny
  • Oh, and there IS another 4*. Starlord is hanging around on the left side. But nobody who plays this game really likes him, anyway.

Starlord? Haven't heard of him.
  • Theomanic wrote:

Starlord? Haven't heard of him.

Yes, I was waiting for that post. Waiting and giggling to myself. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • DaveR4470 wrote:
    Also, I wish there was a high-res version of this picture, because my daughter LOVES it. And I'm getting tired of squinting at my phone pointing out all the soopaheros for her.

I wish my son had that kind of patience. Any time he sees MPQ it's "Iron Man? Thor? I push a button?!".

On topic: DDQ has been going this long and I just now realized that you could pan the screen around. *facepalm*
  • rdevil32
    rdevil32 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    A nice light hearted topic, I smiled to myself reading through all these hilarious comments. Rare indeed.

Back on topic - the DPD graphic is cool!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Would love it if the graphic was released as an MPQ background for a PC ^^
  • Malcrof wrote:
    Would love it if the graphic was released as an MPQ background for a PC ^^
    YES! Please, why are we not founding this?
  • the thing about the deadpool daily that gets me is I'm pretty sure it's changing but I'm not sure what exactly is changing.

EX:
    Was Deadpool always holding She-Hulk?

And there DEFNIITELY weren't 3 stars(get it?)by his hand/shulkie
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    Wolverwho? While each character appears only once, regardless of how many versions there are, Wolverine isn't anywhere to be found. I guess he's the only one who doesn't put up with Deadpool's tinykitty.*

Don't forget -- this is Deadpool's collection of action figures. It stands to reason he wouldn't buy himself a Wolverine figure, as he's never really gotten along that well with Logan....

But he LOOOOOVES wolverine icon_e_wink.gif