I cannot put this game down long enough...

Joey Jellico
Joey Jellico Posts: 103
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
for my health packs to regenerate, I'm tackling sentries and the big guy himself with my D,E & F teams. Couple weeks ago I would barely play DPDQ and some pvp.

Congrats D3, you've taken a lot of **** lately. But this is amazing, Bravo to the whole staff. Can't wait to do it again for Hulkbuster. This is how you should release new characters!!!

*Just remembered I've not done DPDQ today, wow.

Comments

• I think you're on drugs.

Too much to do. Not enough free time or med kits to do it.
  • You kids will complain about anything these days.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    I think you're on drugs.

Too much to do. Not enough free time or med kits to do it.

Just remember, you can't hug EVERY cat.
  • Challenge accepted
  • You kids will complain about anything these days.

when the community is big, there is always have someone have something to say.

i remember back in days when colossus just release someone find the ussr symbol they use on his tile artwork offensive.

i mean it is part of the history now, do you go to an art gallery to complaint if their theme of the month is cold war.
    or maybe they should go directly to marvel and complaint about red skull symbol is too nazi.

part of the reason why the game turning worse sometime is that they can never satisfy everyone. only thing they can follow are metrics.
    you dont believe me??? there are people asking d3 to stop DDQ. can you believe that?

yet, gamora s tile artwork is an all seeing eye. i think i should make my complaint today.
    i find it very offensive because its a symbol of Illuminati especially when it is on red tile. icon_lol.gif
  • This is how you should release new characters!!!

Agree. From now on, this is how you PvE. Please.

Several of the existing PvEs could be redesigned to use this format. Hulk in particular.

It is a little disappointing there isn't a lot of room for dialogue in here, but the core system is outstanding.
  • This is how you should release new characters!!!

Several of the existing PvEs could be redesigned to use this format. Hulk in particular. Throw in goon nodes (if you have to) to unlock essentials. Fight goes Goon-Goon-Goon-Dark Avengers Essential with whoever-Hulk (Boss Fight). Then follow the essentials/Hulk pattern so we take down Dark Avengers, get a shot at Hulk. Round 5 flip the script and Hulk becomes Essential (and put the green cover for Hulk into round 5 Prime reward), and "Boss" at this point is H.A.M.M.E.R. Prime 6-8 reward the PvE award cover.

It is a little disappointing there isn't a lot of room for dialogue in here, but the core system is outstanding.
  • Gordzilla
    Gordzilla Posts: 20
    Lerysh wrote:
    This is how you should release new characters!!!

Several of the existing PvEs could be redesigned to use this format. Hulk in particular. Throw in goon nodes (if you have to) to unlock essentials. Fight goes Goon-Goon-Goon-Dark Avengers Essential with whoever-Hulk (Boss Fight). Then follow the essentials/Hulk pattern so we take down Dark Avengers, get a shot at Hulk. Round 5 flip the script and Hulk becomes Essential (and put the green cover for Hulk into round 5 Prime reward), and "Boss" at this point is H.A.M.M.E.R. Prime 6-8 reward the PvE award cover.

I just hope they don't make it an alliance thing. Some of us may be in an alliance with RL friends but only a handful of us are remotely competitive. PVE should be a personal grind thing, to depend entirely on collective effort isn't something I enjoy totally. For the first time I had to push my alliance to do something becoz they were directly preventing me from getting a new character whom I would have otherwise gained from my usual amount of play.