Character rotations for season XIV ??

Options
Character rotations information regarding season XIII, ca!e on March 24th, 2015. Basically 7+ days before season change. Its now 14hrs remaining before season end, why still no info? Am i missing something?

Comments

• I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering this. I've been looking all over the internet trying to see what info I can find yet sadly I come up empty handed
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I want to know too.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's not hard to guess who rotates in - She-Hulk, Beast, Doc Ock, Quicksilver and Kingpin. Possibly Scarlet Witch too.
    The real question is who rotates out. I have a feeling Mystique and Gamora will go at least.
  • Quebbster wrote:
    It's not hard to guess who rotates in - She-Hulk, Beast, Doc Ock, Quicksilver and Kingpin. Possibly Scarlet Witch too.
    The real question is who rotates out. I have a feeling Mystique and Gamora will go at least.

That may be part of the reason for the delay - if they're bringing 6 3*s in, they need to pull 6 out. I wonder if - given that they actually raised odds recently - they're debating shifting the 2*/3* balance in tokens a little more so that we're not hitting the point where half the characters are unavailable at any given time.

And Kingpin + possibly Hulkbuster (though probably, but not definitely, not) are going to have 4* odds flirting with 0.1% soon - they might want to fix that if they want people actually making the 4* transition.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm going to guess that we'll get the announcement later today, since some of the Demiurge crew was at C2E2 last weekend.
  • Arondite
    Options
    I really want friggin Black Panther to go back in God dammit, he's been gone way too long.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd say we'll see an announcement at some point today or tomorrow. Between C2E2 and the mess they've had to deal with from the Ultron event I'll forgive them not telling me who is being added/removed from packs that don't even matter until Thursday.
  • It kinda does matter for those of us that like to plan when we open our packs.
  • Arondite
    Options
    crazy1 wrote:
    It kinda does matter for those of us that like to plan when we open our packs.

So long as they tell us within a few hours of the change-over, it really doesn't matter. Lol.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    crazy1 wrote:
    It kinda does matter for those of us that like to plan when we open our packs.
    You don't need to know today if you are going to save your tokens until the end of the week. They still have time to give an advance warning and people can make an informed decision about when they want to open their packs.
  • Come on, guys. Let's be honest for a second. This season had the infamous "3 new characters in a row" PVE's.

Reworked 3*'s: She-Hulk, Beast, Doc Ock
    New 3*'s: Kamala Khan, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch
    New 4*'s: Kingpin, possibly HulkBuster.

I don't think that many new characters has been introduced into the token packs at once before. There's 4, possibly 5 new characters, with 3 additional reworked characters coming back in. Last season had 2 new characters.

This is the one season where it simply doesn't need to be announced that far ahead of time. I highly doubt anyone is going to use their tokens before the changeover, regardless of who is rotated out. icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • Quebbster
    Options
    AznLyte wrote:
    Come on, guys. Let's be honest for a second. This season had the infamous "3 new characters in a row" PVE's.

Reworked 3*'s: She-Hulk, Beast, Doc Ock
    New 3*'s: Kamala Khan, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch
    New 4*'s: Kingpin, possibly HulkBuster.

I don't think that many new characters has been introduced into the token packs at once before. There's 4, possibly 5 new characters, with 3 additional reworked characters coming back in. Last season had 2 new characters.

This is the one season where it simply doesn't need to be announced that far ahead of time. I highly doubt anyone is going to use their tokens before the changeover, regardless of who is rotated out. icon_e_ugeek.gif
    Kamala Khan was added to the tokens last season, so she shouldn't be counted. It's at least 4 star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters added, possibly 5 if they count Scarlet Witch (which they may or may not do).
    I don't think Hulkbuster will be added this season though since his release event will not be over at the start of the season.
  • Quebbster wrote:
    Kamala Khan was added to the tokens last season, so she shouldn't be counted.

You're right, my bad. I'm pretty sure they will count Scarlet Witch, since she's been given out. They counted Kamala before she was even given out, soo...
  • Quebbster
    Options
    AznLyte wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Kamala Khan was added to the tokens last season, so she shouldn't be counted.

You're right, my bad. I'm pretty sure they will count Scarlet Witch, since she's been given out. They counted Kamala before she was even given out, soo...
    I'm fairly sure Kamala was handed out as a PvE reward before the season ended.
    Scarlet Witch could go either way really. It could be considered a sneak peek like Nick Fury/Devil Dinosaur/Godess Thor, or it could be considered an actual release. Guess we'll see soon.
  • I mean, they told us that Kamala would be included before she was even given out. At that, it was said that "Unknown (Coming Soon)" would be added. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Hulkbuster got added, too. I honestly believe we're going to see a huge rotation this time.

Personally, I saved my tokens from last season after we had the second PVE in a row and knew that the third was coming. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Options
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=28596

Rotation for next season: rotations are over. All 3* characters will be in the heroics.
    (no specific comment on bag-man.)
  • Store updated. Has everyone, including Scarlet Witch and Hulkbuster