Scrollable alliance leaderboards

alphabeta
alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
I can't believe we are in an alliance cooperative fight and as a commander I can't see contribution of my full alliance only the top 10 as I'm towards the top.

Surely this is a quick fix and it's an absolutely critical one as soon as you've got the servers stabilised for me - the should be a lot more tools for alliance management - especially across federated alliances - pulling through scores and stats on your alliance performance to a website to look at contributions to last 5 PvP or PvE would be great and again I'd hope not that hard to implement

Comments

• HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    I agree with this suggestion. All the nerfing and stupid "balancing" going on and you still have not implemented a proper SCROLLING MECHANISM?!

I can't see my alliance's contribution, I can't get rid of slackers who don't contribute because I don't know who is contributing and who isn't! Especially in the Avengers vs. Ultron event. I don't know who is close to the final progression reward and who's not trying
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been suggested many, many times. The feedback we've got is that it would kill the servers. Ha.

That having been said, increasing the number you see from 10 to 20 and allowing scrolling within that list shouldn't be impossible. The trouble is any fix wouldn't be out until R76 at the earliest, and that's weeks away.