Yet ANOTHER event appears......

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Did they or did they not say that there would be no other events while Ultron was going on?

Also, what's up with Storm not getting included in The Avengers lineup, when literally everyone else is who has served as a member is (for the Earth's Mightiest PvP in question)?

Comments

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have nooooooo idea why you're upset there's a PVP popping up. Those are completely separate from PVE and the Ultron event. PVP is on normal schedule.

And I don't actually remember them saying there was going to be no other event. At this point, it's likely people were just assuming, which rolled into rumors, which rolled into outrage. But if someone has a quote from a dev, I could be wrong.
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    New event for PVP off-season. No big deal.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Actually there is a PvP and a PvE event running beside Ultron.

PvP event is a problem if you still need progression points for the season which ends in a couple days. I lost out on most of today because I had to get enough points for the 10 pack. I would have preferred if they had just put the PvP on hold.
  • MaskedMan wrote:
    Actually there is a PvP and a PvE event running beside Ultron.

PvP event is a problem if you still need progression points for the season which ends in a couple days. I lost out on most of today because I had to get enough points for the 10 pack. I would have preferred if they had just put the PvP on hold.

The new pvp that appeared, "Earth's Mightiest" is an off-season event and points will not count toward the season score.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Also, what's up with Storm not getting included in The Avengers lineup, when literally everyone else is who has served as a member is (for the Earth's Mightiest PvP in question)?

Because Storm's not in the movie. Same reason Wolverine hasn't been boosted (much to everyone's sadness).
    If you want someone to blame, then blame Fox for not giving Marvel Studios back the movie rights to X-men and Mutants.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:

Because Storm's not in the movie. Same reason Wolverine hasn't been boosted (much to everyone's sadness).
    If you want someone to blame, then blame Fox for not giving Marvel Studios back the movie rights to X-men and Mutants.
    Wolverine is boosted.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was more confused as to why they are running a PVE with Ultron. Now that my alliance is almost done with Ultron I might play a round of PVE at the end. I am also glad the season is about to end. The off season will be a nice break. Oh wait, more Ultron fo Hulkbuster. Who needs to play PVP or PVE when we have Ultron!!
  • You can just skip that one. You've earned it.