more alliance benefits for casual players

Heartburn
Heartburn Posts: 527
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I play in a casual alliance and the current award system doesn't really benefit me except for the alliance chat. Stopped getting hp rewards for placement only pitty iso8.png rewards. why not add awards to top 3 alliance members per event like ideally 3* cover, however too many people will complain so how about for 1st, hp 2nd , iso 3rd. and make so that if they don't need it they can pass it to someone in their alliance that does need it. right now alliance seems like just a **** chat feature right now for causal players, missing the sense of progression. every season i try to clean house with inactive members, i wouldn't mind keeping a few newbies that are constantly playing and throw them a 3 * every once in a while then swapping out 5 members every season.

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Running an alliance is tough, with inactive players, and having to always b recruiting. If you look at the new Ultron event you can see D3 is doing something very alliance orientated, so who you play with will really determine how well you do. They have also eliminated being a Merc for this event. If D3 decides to do more of these events the casual alliances will have to either decide to dedicate themselves to the game again, or possibly die out.

good luck with your alliance, losing people due to not playing or they don't receive covers is rough. Hopefully Ultron will give you and your alliance something more fun to play for.
  • I like the idea as long as the awards aren't too good, or people would game the system. It'd also help keep alliances together/ cut down on mercing I think.