0 point ultron nodes

This is happening far too frequently. I have several screenshots of +0 points post battle victory.

These nodes and the ultron battles are tough enough with the insane AI cascades, but to win and then get 0 is really frustrating. i sent a ticket in to support but they just kicked back a generic thanks for contacting us message.

246s39c.jpg

Hmm, I need to up the image somewhere. I will edit it in.

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Ultron prime nodes are all 0 points.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I know what you are talking about and it has happened to me a few times, but I think it's just a bug in the post battle display and your points are actually getting counted. Happens sometimes especially if your connection is a bit spotty.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    The Ultron prime nodes are all 0 points.
    it is an essential fight -> wave 2 of 2 completed. only essential are wave fights.
    had the same thing happen to me.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    I had the +0 a few times and once an essential that didn't unlock the central Ultron node...
  • Billigoat
    Billigoat Posts: 71
    The quicksilver node usually has fantastic random rewards. It doesn't necessarily progress you for ultron prime points (but who cares about the normal 400-800 point reward when the big fight is worth at least 10k), but you can get HP and the heroic tokens from the nodes as rewards.

Since this event started I've gotten about 10 heroic token equivalents and about 250HP. Pit that up against a normal PVE and I'm not sure why people are complaining about anything with this event.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Check how many points the node is worth, and how many you gain after wave 1. I've had all the points awarded after wave 1 several times, and then 0 after wave 2.
  • It gets better! Or rather glitch-ier.

Now the thor node in ultron 6 has no points

27xnqjt.jpg
  • I thought this had to do with nodes in a position that you cleared before being worth 0 points? Not sure if this is the case.
  • This is why it matters to me. And others too.

All done with all 5 nodes.

No points in thor means this... So close

2q9jhfk.jpg
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Confirming I've had this happen on multiple occasions, and have submitted a ticket to support. Have screenshots of it occurring on the Thor (round 3), Hawkeye (round 2) and Quicksilver (round 3) essential nodes, with the Thor node indicating it wasn't worth any points prior to starting it. I thought that with other two they were worth 300 or 600 points, but these were not awarded.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.