Iron Fist on DDQ

WOOOOOOOT

He's here! And started by second cover, purple. No idea why put in the middle of the whole thing but who's gonna complain?

Comments

• aNXYrZK.gif

Just 4 to go!
  • My IF is 2/0/2 so I'm very excited.
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    This also means the Kamala Khan cover is going to be purple. Woot woot!
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just coming in to post this if it hasn't been.

Public announcement : go get it everyone!

Public kudos to D3 : very nice to start with 2nd cover, rather than putting it in three days and starting with third (making 2nd farthest to get). This is the cover everyone was waiting for, and many didn't have. Thank you.

For token hoarders: June 1st and you'll see IF again. That's an odd round (21), we're currently on an even round (14). IF is the third reward in that odd round, if they add three rewards during the 3* run (SW/QS/next 3*), it would bump IF to an odd round again. However, IF was ready to go early in round one and they waited until the end of round 2: looks like they really wait before inserting more - your remaining tokens may draw IF in two months.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817
  • BP & KK this round too, So much MPQ to play
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I finished my IF this morning and I look forward to finishing my Khan this week too!! Now I just need ISO again because I levels my IF.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    poomermon wrote:

Yeah, they did a full roster run of the first power, now they're onto the second ower for each chracter.

I've been very patiently waiting for the cycle to go back around. My Black Panther has been stuck on 5/4/4 for at least half a year.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Hooray! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • poomermon wrote:

Nice. Mine's sitting at 505 right now.
  • metabelian wrote:
    poomermon wrote:

Nice. Mine's sitting at 505 right now.
    Almost same here, but a couple less yellows.
  • Today opened 13 active tacos and 44 stockpiled and picked up 2 IFs, slightly better than odds. I got 1 IF from the active, and 1 from the stockpiled tokens, so YES, he is in the stockpiled tokens!