Oscorp: Heroic (Apr.24th-Apr.30th, 2015) Bracket Size_______

Options

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I forgot which slice I'm it 4th perhaps? It's the one that ends at Midnight EST.

Currently only 350 players in the main bracket. Top ranked player is Boomshakalakaa with 5890.

Jumping in for a fresh bracket for this end time will likely require skipping the 1st sub as it's ending in only 5 hours. I'll start editing this post when it starts getting close to full and keep you all informed.

EDIT:
    This bracket apparently filled at some point between yesterday and now. Could have been when the servers were exploding last night, or during the explosions this morning. Either way, it's full.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    This will be my first time to ever do the "join when a new bracket starts," so I am sooooo nervous. lol.

We are doing this to purposely miss out on progression rewards and possibly let our alliances down, but possibly guarantee a Top 50 spot........right?
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    This will be my first time to ever do the "join when a new bracket starts," so I am sooooo nervous. lol.

We are doing this to purposely miss out on progression rewards and possibly let our alliances down, but possibly guarantee a Top 50 spot........right?

I don't think it's going to matter for this event. Everyone is so busy grinding out Ultron, no one is making a serious effort on Oscorp. Other than Thick as Thieves (where *everyone* was complaining about how impossible it was to hit the final progression award), I haven't had a problem reaching the final progression award and place in the top 50. I usually join a few hours before the first sub ends.
  • TLCstormz
    Options
    But in which time slice?

I'd like to join the very last one, but I'd assume that everyone will try to join that one.
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    any updates on any of the slices?
  • Slice 3 Vet - 687
  • kickpuncher11
    kickpuncher11 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Slice 3 vet 755
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Slice 1 vet 662
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Slice 5 is full for at least 2 or 3h.
  • Any updates on slice 1 or 2?
  • meekersX
    meekersX Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Time slice - 2
    Current bracket - 283 people
    Leader - Insipid / 20667 points
  • Houtro wrote:
    Slice 5 is full for at least 2 or 3h.

And there may be multiple vet brackets.

Just entered at 551.

Good thing I was just bored with a small desire for Green SheHulk...
  • Wondering about predictions on Slices /Brackets that may fill near the last day or 2... no desire for any grinding, so a late late bracket suits me just fine icon_e_smile.gif Let me know if any slice qualifies for this.
  • inadreves1
    inadreves1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Slice 1 - 800 players. Filling slowly
  • Anyone know of a slice that just filled or is about to fill?

Slice 4 would be ideal but will take what I can get.

Thanks
  • Ram51
    Ram51 Posts: 117
    Options
    Any updates on Slice 3? Thanks!
  • inadreves1 wrote:

Thanks, can you give us an Update when this bracket fills? that one may have potential.
  • TLCstormz
    Options
    I joined the last slice last night, thinking that joining this morning would be too late......and I was number 963. I almost started to cry.

:+(
  • inadreves1
    inadreves1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Zigram wrote:
    inadreves1 wrote:
    Thanks, can you give us an Update when this bracket fills? that one may have potential.
    Now slice 1 is 850. With this average, It will be full about 6-8 hours
  • Ram51
    Ram51 Posts: 117
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    I joined the last slice last night, thinking that joining this morning would be too late......and I was number 963. I almost started to cry.

:+(

Sorry dude, but please update us when Slice 5 is full. icon_e_wink.gif