Old way of using powers

Chetkara
Chetkara Posts: 18
edited November 2013 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
The old way of using powers was better.
You click on the tile (red for example), you see how many reds you have and then you can choose which red skill you want to use.
In the current way if I want to see how many reds I have I have to drag the top screen, which is not as comfortable as the old way.
Also, there seems to be a bug. Very often when I choose a skill, it doesn't trigger and I have to choose it again.

Comments

• Chetkara wrote:
    Also, there seems to be a bug. Very often when I choose a skill, it doesn't trigger and I have to choose it again.
    I've also experienced this. I wouldn't say it happened very often, maybe once every couple of fights?
  • The general consensus on the forum is the new UI isn't very intuitive. You might want to send a feedback note in game to reinforce this. Just cut and paste what you have written here.
  • Yeah, I preffer the old way, you could see the number of AP of each color.
  • Katai
    Katai Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    The new way is broken in a bunch of ways. Not only do you not get to see how much AP you have for a particular color, you don't get to see how much damage that gem does when you match it, you don't get to see how powerful it is when its a Strike/Shield gem, and you don't know which hero gets thrown in front if it's an environment gem.