Thought they said Scarlet Witch would be the final 3 awards?

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
******Mods, you can delete this, now.******

Comments

• TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Those are the progression awards, SW is the rewards for beating the last 3 Ultron Primes.
  • I got here already. A green cover from the gold coin draw.
  • I got SW today from a gold draw. It was a green cover.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    good luck taking down rank 150+ for these covers

better luck even reaching them when stage 4 is 1 million HP and your hitting for 10k per that is 100 hits.

say all 20 are playing that is 5 hits per meaning you have to have the entire time to due a pure clear to even have a chance at this
  • TheWerebison
    slidecage wrote:

better luck even reaching them when stage 4 is 1 million HP and your hitting for 10k per that is 100 hits.

say all 20 are playing that is 5 hits per meaning you have to have the entire time to due a pure clear to even have a chance at this

First, there's no ranking system. It's all personal. Fight Ultron, do as much as you can to him, you will get points whether you win or lose. There are 5 character required nodes around Ultron. Beat one of them and Ultron opens up and you can fight him again. If the 8 hour time on Ultron goes off, all nodes are reset. Just keep fighting, there's no rank.

Second, this event has 4 more days to it. You can get more and more points depending on what "round" Ultron is in. You will always have chances to get points, and as long as your Alliance defeats Ultron in a given round, it will unlock the Ultron Prime fight. Beat the last 3 Ultron Prime fights to get the Scarlet Witch covers.
  • slidecage
    slidecage wrote:

First, there's no ranking system. It's all personal. Fight Ultron, do as much as you can to him, you will get points whether you win or lose. There are 5 character required nodes around Ultron. Beat one of them and Ultron opens up and you can fight him again. If the 8 hour time on Ultron goes off, all nodes are reset. Just keep fighting, there's no rank.

Second, this event has 4 more days to it. You can get more and more points depending on what "round" Ultron is in. You will always have chances to get points, and as long as your Alliance defeats Ultron in a given round, it will unlock the Ultron Prime fight. Beat the last 3 Ultron Prime fights to get the Scarlet Witch covers.

saying stage 4 is a million if you dont have at least half your alliance playing hardcore i doubt your going to get to stage 7 and 8. And then when you do get to that stage good luck killing it . Highest person i have is 88 .. Stage 8 is 160
  • TheWerebison
    Yeah, there's some personal scaling involved, too. I have a few 166's and my finale is 188. It's not gonna be easy, but it'll be hard for anyone, the fights are kinda tough. Mostly depends on who you have and how you approach the fights. Honestly, this is an event where folks like Falcon, She-Hulk, and Squirrel Girl get to shine, due to all the enemy special tiles.
  • slidecage
    Yeah, there's some personal scaling involved, too. I have a few 166's and my finale is 188. It's not gonna be easy, but it'll be hard for anyone, the fights are kinda tough. Mostly depends on who you have and how you approach the fights. Honestly, this is an event where folks like Falcon, She-Hulk, and Squirrel Girl get to shine, due to all the enemy special tiles.

dont forget deadpool whales.... Sucks i blew 3 whales last week to get covers .. could of got witch covers