Where there's blame, there's a claim!

I'm now in the camp of only having Dark Reign missions available. Aargh!
Was locked out of Ultron for the first 30 mins, but managed to participate up to round 3 of Ultron Prime (no decent token pulls unfortunately!)
Although fun, even during that time there was bad load times and many instances of the dreaded 'check your internet' message etc.
Very disappointed for this freeze out, missing out on grind time and finishing other non-Ultron events.

Soooooo, normally the odd server crash you live can with, but just wondering what sort of sweetener we'll possibly get for this level of mess? Hoping it is of epic proportions!!!!!

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    i say they will come out with the tired responce

Since it effected everyone nothing will be given out.

Hope everyone who was shooting for a 10 pack this season already had their 4000 pts cause you wont now
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    a token is totally fair compensation for not being able to finish events you spent days on
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    It's not affecting everyone though, slidecage. I've talked to multiple people who are back in the game and I still get no events loaded. My shield is about to expire and my t5 score in PVP is about to disappear, which will affect my current t25 season rank. I was able to get someone to get a screenshot of my score before the hits start coming in so hopefully I will get compensated.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's not affecting everyone though, slidecage. I've talked to multiple people who are back in the game and I still get no events loaded. My shield is about to expire and my t5 score in PVP is about to disappear, which will affect my current t25 season rank. I was able to get someone to get a screenshot of my score before the hits start coming in so hopefully I will get compensated.
    That makes it worse!
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Spoit wrote:
    That makes it worse!

I agree. My whole season placement is hosed if I can't get back in in the next 10 minutes.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards

no im saying that its effecting everyone but it is the responce you will get in the email if you write them

the outage effected everyone so we can not give you anything.
  • slidecage wrote:
    the outage effected everyone so we can not give you anything.
    Actually, this isn't accurate at all and it's becoming tiring listening to this answer again and again in the forums. If half the players in a bracket had a chance to play 1-2 hours before the crash and the remaining players couldn't because they were working and were planning for a final push in the final hours, then the latter are screwed. In this game you plan your gaming hours based on the end time you chose, not based on the game crashing just before you can play.
  • Don't want to jinx anything, but all seems ok this morning.
    Fingers crossed!

And I'll happily accept a free 42-pack for yesterday's stutter. Thanks.

Actually - I don't trust the health of Ultron going down properly. The 'ok' I mention refers to loading the game this morning, it didn't linger on those loading symbols like yesterday. Let's see!