Will just ask What about the people who had PVE and PVP

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
PVP ending at 4pm and 7pm est that could not log in to play the game at the end. Many grind in those final hours so mostly they wasted the last XXXX days just to not be able to play at the end

PVE Seem above but this is a bigger waste of days since the event lasted longer.

Season- since people could not play PVP their season score will be lower a little

I say nothing will be given but just wondering

If there was a way to fix it what would people want.

Comments

• Oddly enough, my PVE and PVP have been up far more consistently than the Ultron "event."

When my Ultron comes up, I usually get bounced at some point, but my PVE and PVP seem stable-ish... that said, it would be nice to receive some minimal, "Whoops, sorry about that" gesture...

DBC
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    slidecage wrote:
    PVP ending at 4pm and 7pm est that could not log in to play the game at the end. Many grind in those final hours so mostly they wasted the last XXXX days just to not be able to play at the end

PVE Seem above but this is a bigger waste of days since the event lasted longer.

Season- since people could not play PVP their season score will be lower a little

I say nothing will be given but just wondering

If there was a way to fix it what would people want.

Don't worry, they'll give everyone 2-3 Ultron event tokens for free and call it a day. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • slidecage
    it also screwed up people seasons i be happy if they did

PVP
    Give everyone whos event ended at 3pm or 6pm the yellow Iron man (missed it by 500 pts cause i could not log back in) maybe the midnight as well

Not sure how they would handle the event covers maybe move everyone up one rank.

PVE
    give everyong X amount of tokens

Season
    Give everyone who was close 3000 pts a 3 star cover
    give everyone who was close to 4000 pts a 10 pack
    give everyone who was close to 5000 pts 100 HP

(like last time they ended season early)

not sure how they would handdle allaiince rewards

but like you said im sure it will be just event tokens i een have a funny felling they will never even respond to the outage
  • slidecage
    guess they are going to do nothing, i thought they would at least came out with a statement today but nope