The system is down. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR alliance (if you can)

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
you are still in the last alliance that you was in before the system blew up, do not worry and do not try looking for a new alliance if you want to stay in your team (DO NOT CLICK LEAVE alliance )

mostly posting this for newbies who never seen this happen before. The first time this happen i thought I was kicked out of the alliance and hit Leave alliance to try to find another, by the time the system came back online i lost my spot on my old alliance .

Comments

• Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    slidecage wrote:
    you are still in the last team that you was in before the system blew up, do not worry and do not try looking for a new team if you want to stay in your team (DO NOT CLICK LEAVE TEAM)

mostly posting this for newbies who never seen this happen before. The first time this happen i thought I was kicked out of the team and hit Leave team to try to find another, by the time the system came back online i lost my spot on my old team.

If you are making a post for "newbies" at least use the terminology that the game uses.

translation of OP: Don't leave your alliance. You are still part of the alliance even if the game having stability issues and does not display information properly.
  • It would be great to get a sticky of this or something similar. I got back in for a minute and did not have an alliance... and I freaked a little.

Actually did a search for my alliance, and there I was, a member!

Not a minute later I got a prompt telling me another device had logged me out (pretty sure that hadn't happened on my end), signed back in, and yep, there's my chat, complete with my usual inane blathering...

tl;dr: It would be pretty sad to have a bunch of people accidentally leaving alliances, maybe make this higher profile?

DBC