Our alliance is locked out of ultron prime

brisashi
brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
We defeated ultron, his health shows zero, but nothing else has happened.

Ultron prime is still locked out, we can fight ultron again but nothing happens other than the player gets some points. Anyone else having this issue? I know the servers are still wonky right now.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    we killed ultron, and everything is locked,,,
  • When the server updates for Ultron 2, then the Ultron Prime node 1 will unlock.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yup, this event is pretty clearly overwhelming the servers (or rather, the number of people trying to play this event are overwhelming the servers). I don't think there is much to be done except "try again later."

It's going to suck when I get terrible placement in the mystique PVP event because I can't log into the game at any time in the last 4 hours of my slice. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Vhailorx wrote:
    Yup, this event is pretty clearly overwhelming the servers (or rather, the number of people trying to play this event are overwhelming the servers). I don't think there is much to be done except "try again later."

It's going to suck when I get terrible placement in the mystique PVP event because I can't log into the game at any time in the last 4 hours of my slice. icon_e_sad.gif
    This is my biggest issue as of now. Cant join her PvP to start climbing, 13h left on shard 5.
  • I HAD the problem... then I closed the game and reopened it. Now I have nothing. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Working as intended. This too shall pass.

marc
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:

I'm expecting to fail massively at pvp too. icon_e_smile.gif wanted yellow 4thor progression, but I'll be happy if they just let me into the events again... all events and alliance are gone for me now.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    At least now top 130ish alliances get ProfX rewards!
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    My alliance is also stuck with ultron at 0 hp But we are on round 3. The servers regulating it must be down.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:

How so Turul? is this an announced rewards change, or is this what they did the last time they had problems at the end of a season (didn't one season end 3 hours early or something)?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    turul wrote:

How so Turul? is this an announced rewards change, or is this what they did the last time they had problems at the end of a season (didn't one season end 3 hours early or something)?

Think that was sarcasm. Many of us are locked out
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    turul wrote:

It was sarcasm - based on the earlier compensation you mentioned.