Pve n pvp events gone

EstherC
EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
Devs, you hype a new ultron pve with no time slices & your game servers cant handle the load.

Pvp is running. Ppl have expuring shields & no pvp showing because your servers are clogged up.

Comments

• Same for me.
  • I don't think pvp is running, because the game says "no events available" maybe the season ended early. And so did Simulator. And so did Ultron. And so did my alliance chat..... wait a minute, everything is broken!!... except prolouge. 20 iso, here we come!
  • Same thing happening to me. icon_e_sad.gif
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Pvp os running. Alliance mate got notification of losees; his shield broke. But pvp saying no event available. Cant shiekd even if he had 1 ,illion hp
  • DukeUpdate
    DukeUpdate Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    On the bright side, I'm treating it like a shield that works for pvp and pve.

I'm sitting in 15th place in pve with 2:30 to go. If this outage hangs on for another couple of hours I'm guaranteed top 20. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • They better give us something better than a recruit token this time as an apology...... I want gold or a 4 star character cover. I'll have probably lost my place in identify theft. Not happy
  • They could give us a free character slot. I'd be cool with that. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I rarely complain, but I'm a bit discouraged that I blocked a small amount of time to get IM40 (sucky or no) from sim, get top 100 in sim, and make a small run in pvp to find it's all gone. This may cost me multiple *** covers that I'm lacking which is kind of a bummer.

But anyway, everything but prologue has disappeared for me.

kaif the mad
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    I rarely complain, but I'm a bit discouraged that I blocked a small amount of time to get IM40 (sucky or no) from sim, get top 100 in sim, and make a small run in pvp to find it's all gone. This may cost me multiple *** covers that I'm lacking which is kind of a bummer.

But anyway, everything but prologue has disappeared for me.

Same here. I am in danger of missing out on 2 IM40 covers from simulator. Was planning to get on and grind. But I have no events at all.
  • Same here. Why is there no official acknowledgment of this? How long does it take to send a tweet? This at least lets us know it's them and not our iPad that's broken.
  • lkellyl
    lkellyl Posts: 17
    They should definately give some good rewards to is for missing all this, I was high ranking in all the pve events and may have lost all the covers due to not being able to get back on and keep fighting
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    lkellyl wrote:
    They should definately give some good rewards to is for missing all this, I was high ranking in all the pve events and may have lost all the covers due to not being able to get back on and keep fighting

Agreed! I was in second place in pvp and can't play to hop up and catch him! And my slice ends in less than 1.5 hrs
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    Add another name to the list I guess.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, can't even get into the app most times I try, and when I can get in all that shows up is the prologue and the Simulator results.
  • bdksni1
    bdksni1 Posts: 103
    Same here. Even the forum is taking ages to load pages. Server overload i guess..
  • I've been reading in the forums about strategies to use against Ultron, but none of them include the important step o "how to get the game to work."
  • still nothing for me. no events.
  • Benjermain
    Benjermain Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Glad I'm not the only one. I hope the movie isn't the Avengers beating up on random Maggia goons waiting for Ultron to reboot. That would be... disappointing.

I choose to believe that Ultron is just scared of me.
  • Having the same issue here. No PvP events are available to me. No PvE showing up except for the story campaign.
  • Same issue. IOS system. No pve or pvp at all and no alliance. Does anyone know how to fix it? I haven't even started ultron event yet.