Ultron Not Loading

Options
greenglove
greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
The new story is not loading at all. I have now tried four times, and the game will not load Ultron.

Comments

• Hyphenmoore
    Hyphenmoore Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The event is also not loading for me. I also can't see any of the other events PVP or PVE.
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Options
    Right now I'm stuck at CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION - we may not have beaten Ultron but we sure beat the **** out of their game servers. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Not only that, but my PvP events disappeared, along with ddq. I also can't see my guild, though if I search for it, I can see they didn't kick me.
  • Same here. I currently have the enticing option of playing through the Dark Avengers story missions and nothing else. Disappointing and handicapping. That said, D3 is pretty good about handing out a token or two when their shizznit **** out.
  • Kilwrath
    Kilwrath Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Same here - Ultron event still said 1:33 before start @ 12:17pm ET, so I restarted iOS app and got connection error followed by game loading with no events, just starting story events. Alliance window also unavailable.
  • Game finally loaded after 5 tries. But no events or pvp showed up. I am sure it's being worked on. Just letting everyone know that they are not alone.
  • DJSquiggy
    DJSquiggy Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    Same issue. only the offline missions available (and my Simulator score)

Tried a phone reboot, but still getting a "Check Internet Connection".

must be the servers getting overloaded with everyone hitting the new event.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    We defeated Ultron Round One and nothing happened. He's there with 0 health and no Prime pin opened.

Rebooted and most of the game is not displaying. Only thing showing is results screen from IT and the Prologue.
  • Well, managed to do the first round against Ultron and my 6500 ish points. Back to main menu, game froze, rebooted and the same. No missions, pvp or season XIII. Well I'm off to see the movie and REALLY hope it's sorted when I get out. If it it is then good luck people
  • Dont want to beat a dead horse but ultron isnt loading.. and now neither is anything else.. I get into the game but there are no scenarios pvp or pve.. maybe a post stating whats going on would be nice?
  • Illumanatis
    Options
    We are all having the same problem? I think Ultron is behind this, he does not want us to defeat him.
  • First it was not working, but now it is, but alliance chat is not working at all. Sad, because it would be nice to chat, and theyeven recommend to tell at the rules, so others would know....
  • Usually a sign that their Facebook authentication is failing :\ glad it's not just me
  • I took some screenshots because I thought it was weird and now I'm glad I did.

http://imgur.com/a/9eBvB

my comments below are from the bottom up, sorry its backwards

The bottom photo is of a loading screen I get for about a minute when I win an ultron match.
    I checked the rewards page and have 17970 points but the 14000 prize is not activated.
    Ultron health shows 0 on round 2 but cannot progress just kept doing center node then outer node then center again.
    Ultron Prime nodes are not unlocking
    *****Force closed the app (iPhone 6)***************
    now I have NO events in PvE except offline fights
    and only my results page in PvP

I hope this helps contribute to a fix.

Thanks,
    King2knight