something went awry

DEWDuck
DEWDuck Posts: 84 Match Maker
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So hate to start flaming so early, why cant you get your **** together?

I cannot get into the new event. Keep getting a fun message saying something went wrong when I tried to join this event. Sorry about that. Weve been notified and were looking into it. Please try again in a bit.

You know how many people are going to jump on this, whey are you not prepared?

Comments

• I defeated Ultron and now nothing will load for me
  • The hamsters have all had heart attacks. Boo. I wad looking forward to this.
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    I'm experiencing the problem as well. As soon as I accept to play the event with my alliance, the game freezes for a while on the loading screen, and then an error message pops up (something went wrong blabla we've been notified blabla try again later).
  • DEWDuck
    DEWDuck Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Did they just think, "Hey, weve finally come up with a fresh, cool , new idea and everyone is excited about it, but pretty sure everyone wont jump in at once. Our server in the back room can handle it."

****?
  • Argh, and I left work 5 minutes early for this. Boo hoo!
    Still excited for it!!!
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    D3's servers right now:

vMq698a.png?1
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Finally loaded in...only to find no events on either side and cannot see Alliance members. >.>
  • heckbringer
    heckbringer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I can't join the event either because something is going awry.
  • It's all good. It's truly become a meta-game. Ultron has wiped everything!

Looking forward to the launch... devs have worked hard to deliver; a bit of a wait won't kill me.
  • Jurippe
    Jurippe Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    It's all good. It's truly become a meta-game. Ultron has wiped everything!

Looking forward to the launch... devs have worked hard to deliver; a bit of a wait won't kill me.

In some cases, he'd probably be doing us all a big favour.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    It's a Nemesis Plot...
  • Ive experienced the same thing. Now cant get in to the game at all. Was comfortably in the top 10 for the 4 day event so ill be seriously hacked off if i cant get in to the game before it expires and i drop out of the top 10