Happens Every Single Time!!

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Everytime I complete DDQ that contains Teisatsu, the game loses signal and when I reload it, it shows I didn't complete it or reward me IM40.

So I went in again, died on the first wave and of course that saved just fine, 3 dead characters.. sorry I needed to vent.

This only happens with Teisatsu, whom happen to be the most annoying goons in the game.

Comments

• stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    I like a challenge, but the Teisatsu are really out of hand. Every time it's three Teisatsu day in DDQ, I actually find myself wishing they would get a buff! If they had more health, there would be time to collect enough AP to do something about their attack tiles before they're downed. It's the only Big Enchilada setup where I can't reliably control when wave one ends and how prepared I'll be for wave two.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    stowaway wrote:
    Ithe Teisatsu are really out of hand.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Puns are fun.
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    tanis3303 wrote:
    stowaway wrote:
    Ithe Teisatsu are really out of hand.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Puns are fun.

Oh no! I wish I'd done it on purpose. It would still have been bad, but at least it wouldn't have been the worst kind of pun (an accidental one)!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    It happens to me alot on those waves, losing signal after i win. I usually disconnect the wi-fi, let lte take over, then wait it out. It takes a minute or so, but i get my rewards. Happened this morning.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    It happens to me alot on those waves, losing signal after i win. I usually disconnect the wi-fi, let lte take over, then wait it out. It takes a minute or so, but i get my rewards. Happened this morning.
    it happens occasionally to me too. sometimes I turn wifi and cell data off and then back on again. it usually resets and continues without screwing the game up. at first I tried shutting the game down and rebooting the phone but that damaged my team like a retreat, so resetting the data seems to work better.