So...Squirrel Girl Green for T5..

TheOncomingStorm
TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So...Squirrel Girl Green for T5. I'm trying to comprehend this, but my mind is still boggling (okay, laughing) as the 25 HP rewards that are given in this PVE and ISO 8 Brotherhood. My first thought every time I see 25HP as a reward, "try not to spend it all in one place." I thought the Tooth Fairy was stingy (except in Darkness Falls). In fairness, do not want to solve that roster slot cost problem overnight icon_lol.gif .

So according to J12601, who does a marvelous job of trying to keep up the Event section and who apparently actually has a memory, Squirrel Girl rewards have been given out in PVP exactly once...since January (her debut). Let me say that again, since January. In both PVE and PVP, her green cover is the only one that has not been the alliance reward. And as far as I can tell from discussing it with pretty much everyone I know around here, we are all missing green Squirrel Girl covers. I can understand wanting to do the RNG and then rotation thing. However, when you go 3 tiny kitty months between giving her rewards out, one might figure an exception could be made to give out the most covers of the one that most people need.

Just my thoughts. I know a bunch of people are saying Squirrel Girl, who cares? Save your underrating for QS black and you overrating for X-Force green. SG is a good character (for the game, not my cup of tea for her comics).

End of rant. (drops mic) I'm not sure why I was using a mic while I typed, but it seemed to add some nice theater. Too bad everyone reading this missed it. It was epic.

Comments

• hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    If it helps any, her green will be the dpdq reward in ~2weeks.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    got her 5-2-1 must been a lot of token pulls
  • I realized when I saw her rewards that I only need green covers for her. 4 of them, to be exact. Not sure I can slime my way into a late-starting top-5 finish, even with Shield Bro at my back. It's gonna be tough, and SG might have to be sacrificed on the altar of Ultron.

Which, now that I've typed it, is totally a comic I'd read.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    got her 5-2-1 must been a lot of token pulls
    Mine is 5,5,1 and she should be 3,5,5. With Ultron and the season ending top 5 will be a blood bath.
  • 5/4/2 here so far.
  • My 5/5/0 SG is very very sads.

More evidence that the RNG hates us all.
  • 4/5/2 for me, and I know I've sold at least one yellow, probably two. And I think I sold a purple as well.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just finished her 355 through random pulls, But also had way too much yellow covers thrown away, and some purples.
  • I've also pulled a few SG covers from tokens, and she's still 5/5/2. This is *why* the cover order in the rewards list should *not* be RNG; the frequency that a given character shows up as a reward is way too low for the numbers to just average out over time.
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    turul wrote:
    Just finished her 355 through random pulls, But also had way too much yellow covers thrown away, and some purples.

Same here. But who cares. It's Squirrel Girl. 3/5/5 or 0-0-0 for me, no big difference I can see.
  • hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Just thought I'd add as well. Mine's also 5/5/2. I think I needed the yellow when DDQ gave it to me, but I sold the purple that DDQ gave.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am at 5/3/3, and discarded 3 yellow covers so far...