DDQ Increasingly Heroic

Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
Deadpool's Daily Quest could be expanded.

DDQ2 would have the same nodes and rewards as DDQ. Opens on completion of DDQ.
Except for the required character, characters used in the first DDQ wouldn't be available for DDQ2.
The enemies would have a 50% higher level, and the sustained missions would last another turn.

DDQ3 would have the same nodes and rewards as DDQ. Opens on completion of DDQ2.
No required characters. Characters used in DDQ and DDQ2 wouldn't be available for DDQ3. 2* characters can be used in the 1* node.
The enemies would have a 100% higher level, and the sustained missions would last 2 extra turns.

DDQ4 would have the same nodes and rewards as DDQ. Opens on completion of DDQ3.
No required characters. Characters not used in DDQ, DDQ2, and DDQ3 can be used on any node.
ADDED: Characters used in one branch can't be used in the other branch.
The enemies would have a 200% higher level, and the sustained missions would last 3 extra turns.

DDQ5 would have the same nodes and rewards as DDQ. Opens on completion of DDQ4.
No required characters. Characters not used in DDQ, DDQ2, DDQ3, and DDQ4 can be used on any node.
ADDED: Characters used in one branch can't be used in the other branch.
The enemies are at level 395, and the sustained missions would last 4 extra turns.
Completing DDQ5 wins a Taco 10-pack.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    DDQ takes 15 minutes.

Assuming that each pass takes an additional 15 minutes, that's 15 - 30 - 45 - 1hr - 1h 15 minutes.

I don't think I want to play 3 hours DDQ each day in addition to PVP and PVE.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, the increased time spent on DDQ is already the detriment of my score in some of the more intense PvE & PvP events.

Sure right now when I don't care about the current PvE or PvP (ok I do care, but my 5/5/0 SG is not anticipating my 1st top 5 finish in months), the extra distraction of DDQ being extended would be nice. But in a few hours when Ultron goes live, I'll have my hands full with that!
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do believe DDQ5 would be well nigh impossible to beat. Which is okay. Sometimes I like a silly impossible challenge, and the increasing amount of character restrictions would need a lot of careful planning. With the prize level being low, there wouldn't be much pressure to complete it.