AI Mystique stuck in Shapeshift

Options
JVReal
JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
Hello, in the first set of subs of the Simulator event, I was playing against Mystique and she cast Shapeshift making herself into MHawkeye. I had to stop playing for a few minutes, and when I returned to the game, I continued playing and wondered why I was playing with MHawkeye on my team and on the opposing team (I'm getting old, memory isn't what it used to be). I clicked on the character and Mystique's info came up, so that explained that... but when I looked on the board, her CD tile was nowhere in sight. It hadn't been in sight for a while, and the other two characters were the only ones using their AP attacks. Even when I killed the other 2 off and Mystique (as MHawkeye) was the only one left, she wouldn't use her attacks despite having enough AP.

It was good for me, since I was able to just beat her to death with no repercussions, but I thought it was weird and that you should be aware of it. I have a screen shot on my phone, but can't load it onto here.

Comments

• DukeUpdate
    DukeUpdate Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    FYI, I just did this by accident also.

I used her shapeshift power when there were no available purple tiles on the board (I have Dr. Doom and they were all trap tiles).

It spent the purple AP and shape-shifted her character, but there was no countdown tile and I didn't get the benefit of the countdown tile (I used masterstroke and didn't get the bonus).

It looks like mine was just a bug when I used shapeshift with no available purple tiles.