PC to Mobile please!!!

I have had split accounts for almost a year or more now and it's impossible. Please find a way to offer a one time combine of covers, no need to worry about overage (like additional ISO for duplicates) just a straight swap like:

Ares 3/1/1 (PC) to Ares 2/1/1 (Mobile) would yield an Ares 5/2/2.

I would seriously pay for this service.

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
    i be happy if they allowed PC to hook to facebook so we could play on Tablet or PC but it will never happen. Im sure few months back they said they have no plan on doing it anytime in the near future (meaning never)
  • Yeah I figure they won't but it's worth griping about for me. I have covers all over and can't afford to p2p on two accounts any longer. I am sure there are other users out there that are the same. I'd guess if there is enough demand they might set up a service for a fee maybe once? Money is money after all and they have a lot of mine lol...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
    Apophis wrote:
    Yeah I figure they won't but it's worth griping about for me. I have covers all over and can't afford to p2p on two accounts any longer. I am sure there are other users out there that are the same. I'd guess if there is enough demand they might set up a service for a fee maybe once? Money is money after all and they have a lot of mine lol...

i really hope more people keep bring this up. the more times its asked maybe they will finally do it. i really hope they do, i love to play this again on my tablet but there is no way im going back to day 1 .
  • MrHappyface
    MrHappyface Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    They should make the option. Hell, I don't even care if it's a pay to use feature.
    I'm willing spend money for it.