Where is FRIDAY PVP ITS UP just 12 hours late

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
it goes up after the first nod of this one goes down.. THERE is no friday PVP listed... I use my sub account to jump in early the friday PVP is not up this is going to mess up a lot of people season scores who play early.

first nod goes from 10pm tuesday to 10am friday est... its 1015 now still nothing

I know the last PVP had major bugs in it--- major lag, spells going off for no reason what so ever ECT ECT ECT ....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its the end of the world

Comments

• I wonder if that has anything to do with the incoming Ultron event. Maybe D3 felt bad for us and didn't want to bog us down with too many events at one time.
  • slidecage
    maybe Ultron took them all hostage someone send out the bat signal ....woops wrong game icon_e_smile.gif

like said last event had nasty bugs in it.. was attacked but never told.... Lost a match said you lost 0 pts on the main screen but it took pts away from total like it should.. was an awful event

batman where arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    You didn't need the last two PVP's of the season to get any rewards, did you? icon_e_wink.gif
  • slidecage
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    You didn't need the last two PVP's of the season to get any rewards, did you? icon_e_wink.gif

nah i think shield will get me the 10 pack (sitting at 3400 with 0 in sheild ) just wondering when batman will come save us

i think nessie ate the PVP icon_e_smile.gif
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Somebody called and he showed up. Why no event!? I want to see that blue lady acting!

i0ybl8Swny9Oo.jpg
  • slidecage
    PVP IS UP no extra time added so if you play first slice and start as soon as its up you lost 12 hours
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pay slice 1 and demand compensation
  • slidecage
    fmftint wrote:
    Pay slice 1 and demand compensation

think it would be any of the first 3 slices
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Compensation for what?

Anyway, I never join these for the first day anyway, so it made no difference to me. Though I was concerned what was going on.
  • slidecage
    MojoWild wrote:
    Compensation for what?

Anyway, I never join these for the first day anyway, so it made no difference to me. Though I was concerned what was going on.

i know some who play the first 12 hours the event goes live to push up their score and come back in the last few hours to see how bad they were hit. if someone was planning on playing for 10pm to 9am yesterday they would not been able to play PVP. Also i can see people in the first 3 slices saying its now unfair they have up to 12 hours left then anyone else. (then again they are all in the same boat time wise so they cant complain about that) About the only thing they could say is they wanted to play when it was not up?

those who are planning dont waste your time cause this is the responce you will get back....

Since it happen to all we will not be given anything to anyone.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Houtro wrote:
    Somebody called and he showed up. Why no event!? I want to see that blue lady acting!

i0ybl8Swny9Oo.jpg

I've got this picture in my head of him hanging off of something upside down as he says it... Batman demands justice, even whilst upside down!
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    slidecage wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:
    Compensation for what?

i know some who play the first 12 hours the event goes live to push up their score and come back in the last few hours to see how bad they were hit. if someone was planning on playing for 10pm to 9am yesterday they would not been able to play PVP. Also i can see people in the first 3 slices saying its now unfair they have up to 12 hours left then anyone else. (then again they are all in the same boat time wise so they cant complain about that) About the only thing they could say is they wanted to play when it was not up?

those who are planning dont waste your time cause this is the responce you will get back....

Since it happen to all we will not be given anything to anyone.

What did you lose besides time? What are you expecting to be compensated with?