January 2015 Q & A Checklist: Invisible Woman - Check

"I really wanner make She-Hulk and Beast and Doctor Octopus and Invisible Woman better. Give Ragnarok a 3rd ability. That's at the top of the list."

- Source: January 2015 Q & A (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6FSezFt5as)

She-Hulk (Pending)

Beast (Pending)

Doctor Octopus (Pending)

Invisible Woman - Check

Ragnarok 3rd ability - Check

Thank you for keeping your promises, guys. Keep up the good work!
I am SOOO happy about Invisible Woman being viable to play. I like that character ALOT and now I enjoy playing her in MPQ! Thank you!

Comments

• Well, to be honest, Invisible Woman isn't much improved. She's still vastly inferior to many 3-star characters. And she's so damn annoying to play with all those locked tiles. Matches take damn forever. She's not enjoyable and she's nowhere near as powerful as other 4-star characters. Hopefully, they'll rebalance her some more.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    She has the same problem Xavier has late game. If she's in a corner and has enough Yellow to get off invisibility, you better hope you have a way to match that tile or blow it up. You're gonna be there for a while or forced to retreat.
  • Larimar wrote:
    "I really wanner make She-Hulk and Beast and Doctor Octopus and Invisible Woman better. Give Ragnarok a 3rd ability. That's at the top of the list."

She-Hulk (Pending)

Beast (Pending)

Doctor Octopus (Pending)

Invisible Woman - Check

I am SOOO happy about Invisible Woman being viable to play. I like that character ALOT and now I enjoy playing her in MPQ! Thank you!
    doc ock ragnarok are fails, they dont count like a kid turning in a test without finishing it
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    Larimar wrote:

She-Hulk (Pending)

Beast (Pending)

Doctor Octopus (Pending)

Invisible Woman - Check

doc ock ragnarok are fails, they dont count like a kid turning in a test without finishing it
    I agree and as much as I like the fact that she hulk will no longer switch friendly tiles the fact that she does not convert CD is very disappointing as well. Beast and IW got the best buffs. I think IW is very interesting and at max level her green can be devastating like X force green was. Her protect tiles are solid and her invisibility can save a character from death. Beast, is basicly playable when buffed, and will not hurt the team, but is not scary at all.