So the IW Force Field Crush Team Up card...

Arimis_Thorn
Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
That's useless, right? I mean, unless the enemy team has an IW?

Comments

• OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or you are throwing it into a QS team. I know, it's a terrible idea...
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    You can use it to make bubble locks, which are useful with Quicksilver. So yes, useless.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Do QS locked tiles count as Force Bubble tiles? The TU card specifically says that it destroys Force Bubbles, so I figured those were unique like Web Tiles.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, it doesn't. Force Bubble tiles only works for Force Bubble Crush though.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Oh right! I forgot it creates bubbles if none exist.

But yes, pretty much useless icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Too bad it no longer 'Ends the Turn.' I always loved when the CPU threw that out, it was like gaining a free turn. It actually helped me win a few battles that I otherwise would had lost.
  • The end turn caveat made it actually worse than "useless", it was actually a detriment. I have no idea why this TU is allowed to exist.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Lerysh wrote:
    The end turn caveat made it actually worse than "useless", it was actually a detriment. I have no idea why this TU is allowed to exist.

It no longer ends the turn, does it?
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Lidolas wrote:
    Lerysh wrote:
    The end turn caveat made it actually worse than "useless", it was actually a detriment. I have no idea why this TU is allowed to exist.

It no longer ends the turn, does it?

No, but considering that the AI was the only one stupid enough to use it as a team up in her old state it is actually hurtful that it doesn't in the turn in that regard. Like others have stated I loved it when the AI used IW green because it was basically a free turn.
  • gmp72
    gmp72 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Like the useless blueflag.pngicon_ragnarok.png TU, which s only useful if he's on your team ...
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Do QS locked tiles count as Force Bubble tiles? The TU card specifically says that it destroys Force Bubbles, so I figured those were unique like Web Tiles.
    No, it doesn't. Force Bubble tiles only works for Force Bubble Crush though.
    Unless the AI is cheating (again), round 1, easy simulation 10, against IW/QS/DP, it definitely is considering IW's bubbles as locked tiles that QS explodes...
  • QS explodes bubbles, Force Field Crush does not explode QS locks.
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Lerysh wrote:
    QS explodes bubbles, Force Field Crush does not explode QS locks.
    Gotcha... Thanks for the clarification