Deleting 4*s, will this affect scaling significantly?

Frailezim
Frailezim Posts: 68
Morning all!

I have a fully leveled X-Force, while the rest of my 4*s are underleveled. In PVE, is this one 270 character causing my scaling to be horrendous? Or is it something else?

I'm reluctant to delete this guy, but would this make my PVE grind easier?

Comments

• The evidence suggests the game looks at the character you used most recently to win for PvE (and possibly only on nontrivial nodes), so just deleting is not enough. Of course if you were using X Force before and now you don't have him, it should go down over time because you can no longer select him on any team you use to win. It'll take a while for this to work. I estimate scaling can account for a 10-20% edge if it's favorable to you looking at the levels collected, which is more than enough to decide placement between two players who are similarly strong, but it does nothing when you're playing against players way above/below you. For example, most guys finishing #1 are usually well above #10's score by 20%, so if you were #50 you'd still never come anywhere close to the #1 guy even with the best possible scaling. Scaling can account for at most 2 tiers of placement by my estimation and probably only 1 unless you've an extreme case.