New phone, need help

Went from LG G2 to Samsung Galaxy S6 today. Played MPQ on my old phone & had it linked to my Facebook. Can't for the life of me figure out how to get my saved information onto my new phone. I have the Facebook app downloaded & am signed in. When I install MPQ & open it it forces me into the tutorial. Can someone explain to me what I need to do like I'm a toddler?

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last time I did a switch, I had to play through the tutorial and then you'll be able to go into the options and tell it to link to your FB account. It's a little scary because the wording isn't the best so it kind of sounds like it's going to overwrite your FB save with the new tutorial only save, but it won't. Bad design, but it doesn't take too long to get through the tutorial.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Last time I did a switch, I had to play through the tutorial and then you'll be able to go into the options and tell it to link to your FB account. It's a little scary because the wording isn't the best so it kind of sounds like it's going to overwrite your FB save with the new tutorial only save, but it won't. Bad design, but it doesn't take too long to get through the tutorial.

Someone needs to sticky this, going to upgrade my phone here soon.

replied just to i can find this thread again.