Character consistency (Torch, Daredevil, Black Panther)

Hello there, this topic is more like a question to D3 about some of the characters, but I would love to hear what everyone thinks.

1st Issue: Before Daredevil remake, Black Panther was "Man without Fear", after the remake he is just T'challa, which is how we see in-game, but now how is shown outside the game, causing inconsistency.
I know this is extremely low priority, but it kind of bugs me.

2nd Issue: Human Torch have two versions, a 2* and a 3*, and we know that 3* can be RARE (completely different skills from its counterparts) and GOLD (very similar skills, basically increasing level cap).
The thing is that Human Torch (Classic) have the exact same skills as Human Torch (Johnny Storm), but he's considered a RARE character, instead of GOLD. This is something that has been bugging me for a while. Is there any reason for it?

Thanks.

Comments

• At least as far as torch is concerned, it's because the 3* version actually came out first, they liked how he played out and made a 2* version of him as well, whereas all the other gold characters are the "lazy" beefed up versions of their 2* counterparts, hence "laken and lthor"