Prologue Replay Rewards

Options
Is there any mehtod to the rewards you are awarded when playing/replaying prologue missions? I have been replaying missions trying to get the other rewards that are available, however sometimes I keep getting the same, already earned reward rather than the others that are listed.

Comments

• optimiza
    optimiza Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That seems weird. You mean you're getting rewards that are checked off and not 20 ISO-8?
  • Yeah, one level in question has four rewards (two are one star recruit, one is iso8 and another is a power boost) but I have beat the level 4 fours in the last day and always get iso8. I figured that if I win the level four times, I would have received all four rewards; is that how it is supposed to work?
  • No. There are 4 listed rewards plus an unlisted 20 ISO reward. So when you win, you get one of the unclaimed rewards OR the 20 ISO reward. If you are lucky, you'll receive all 4 rewards after 4 wins. But if you are unlucky, it might take many many wins in order to receive all 4 rewards because all you keep getting is the 20 ISO reward
  • Kyoku wrote:
    No. There are 4 listed rewards plus an unlisted 20 ISO reward. So when you win, you get one of the unclaimed rewards OR the 20 ISO reward. If you are lucky, you'll receive all 4 rewards after 4 wins. But if you are unlucky, it might take many many wins in order to receive all 4 rewards because all you keep getting is the 20 ISO reward
    Ice9 mentioned last night there is 100% to receive a listed reward on the first win, then 50% chance to win either 20 ISO or one of the remaining awards on subsequent wins
  • Ok, thats clears it up. So I guess I'll just keep chugging away until I can clear all the listed rewards. Thanks!