Unknown changes to my account

Arctic_One
Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
Woke up this morning to find 2500 hero points I didn't have before going to bed. Then I noticed I have 2 empty roster slots I didn't have before. Then I notice that my Wolverine X-Force is gone. So I search my roster and find also that my Deadpool is missing. So I write a ticket and not even an automated response from Customer Service. Now, I just noticed one of the roster slots has been filled with a Venom cover. How do I get Customer Services attention asap before everything goes south? Thanks in advance for any information.

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow, that's extremely strange.

What I can say is;

The only person(s) that should have access to your save data would be some with access to your Facebook account (and even then, only if your save is backed up on Facebook). Alternatively, if you have your MPQ hooked up to another device (like a tablet) somebody could be messing with it that way.

The Hero Points are likely from the increased sale price on X-Force currently.

Unfortunately, Customer Service is the only folks that can really help you. The best I can suggest is to de-link your MPQ from Facebook while you wait for CS to respond.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    As for the random Venon cover, if you have an empty roster slot, and win a cover, say in PVP or from a token, it automatically fills the empty slot if you do not already have the character.
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    I wonder if you should change your facebook password too. You ever share it with any friends that might punk you?
  • Arctic_One
    Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    So I sent a ticket on April 20th and received a response on April 21st that they are looking into the matter. Today is May 2nd, 13 days later less the weekends is 10 days and nothing from them. Do I resubmit a new ticket. 2nd reply to the original ticket which may cause it to be put on the bottom of the pile? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suggest replying to that ticket and also PM someone red name from Demiurge.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arctic_One wrote:
    So I sent a ticket on April 20th and received a response on April 21st that they are looking into the matter. Today is May 2nd, 13 days later less the weekends is 10 days and nothing from them. Do I resubmit a new ticket. 2nd reply to the original ticket which may cause it to be put on the bottom of the pile? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Send a PM to David [Hi-Fi] Moore with your Ticked ID.