Deadpool Daily Quest - Round Thirteen - April 19 to April 23

Options
Welcome to round thirteen of Deadpool's Daily Quests!

Covers for this round will be Cyclops (Yellow), Hood (Blue), Doctor Octopus (Black), Thor (Yellow) and Captain Marvel (Black)

NOTE: Stretching out the predictions based on past run DPD's - this SHOULD be the order for the entire round. If it's not, I'll correct it as it comes up.

Day One:
That Guy From That Place -
Storm** (15), Criterion (10), Criterion (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Subject (20), Empiricist (22), Control (25), Control (28)
Wave 2 Criterion (40), Criterion (42), Magneto*** (50), Control (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Deadpool*** (74), Magneto (70), Wolverine*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Captain Marvel** (64), Moonstone** (60), Wolverine** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Thug (99), Hitman (100), Brawler (105)
Wave 2 She-Hulk*** (112), Daredevil*** (111), Beast*** (110)
Wave 3 Muscle (122), Defender (121), Maggia Don (120)
Wave 4 Hood*** (130), Doctor Doom*** (132), Deadpool*** (131)

Reward: Cyclops (Yellow)
Day Two:
Bagman** (15), Teisatsu (10), Shinobi (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Teisatsu (20), Teisatsu (22), Shinobi (25), Shinobi (28)
Wave 2 Shinobi (40), Shinobi (42), Beast*** (50), Teisatsu (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Loki*** (74), Gorgon (70), Human Torch*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Black Widow** (64), Hawkeye** (60), Human Torch** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Criterion (99), Control (100), Grenadier (105)
Wave 2 Psylocke*** (112), Captain Marvel*** (111), Squirrel Girl*** (110)
Wave 3 Commander (122), Control (121), Spy (120)
Wave 4 Nick Fury**** (130), Magneto*** (132), Captain America*** (131)

Reward: Hood (Blue)
Day Three:
Bullseye** (15), Brawler (10), Brawler (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Brawler (20), Brawler (22), Brawler (25), Decoy (28)
Wave 2 Decoy (40), Defender (42), Daredevil*** (50), Decoy (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Gamora*** (74), Doctor Doom*** (70), Mystique*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Bullseye** (64), Human Torch** (60), Wolverine** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Teisatsu (99), Teisatsu(100), Muscle (105)
Wave 2 Colossus*** (112), Captain Marvel*** (111), Punisher*** (110)
Wave 3 Muscle (122), Maggia Don(121), Konran (120)
Wave 4 Deadpool*** (130), Gorgon*** (132), Hood*** (131)

Reward: Doctor Octopus (Black)
Day Four:
Captain Marvel** (15), Spy (10), Soldier (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Spy (20), Sniper (22), Spy (25), Sniper (28)
Wave 2 Pyro (40), Grenadier (42), Ironman*** (50), Pyro (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Hawkeye** (74), Nick Fury**** (70), Captain America*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Captain Marvel** (64), Ares** (60), Human Torch** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Control (99), Subject(100), Brawler (105)
Wave 2 Beast*** (112), Luke Cage*** (111), Ironman*** (110)
Wave 3 Criterion (122), Empiricist(121), Decoy (120)
Wave 4 Doctor Doom*** (130), Nick Fury**** (132), Deadpool*** (131)

Reward: Thor (Yellow)
Day Five:
Magneto** (15), Subject (10), Subject (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Subject (20), Criterion (22), Control (25), Empiricist(28)
Wave 2 Subject (40), Criterion (42), Spiderman*** (50), Criterion (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Spider Man*** (74), Magneto*** (70), Mohawk*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Black Widow** (64), Bagman** (60), Thor** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Muscle (99), Thug(100), Analyst (105)
Wave 2 Punisher*** (112), Human Torch*** (111), Hulk*** (110)
Wave 3 Criterion (122), Empiricist(121), Decoy (120)
Wave 4 Thor**** (130), Black Panther*** (132), Sentry*** (131)

Reward: Captain Marvel (Black)

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm so happy that Doc Oc has the 'Teisatsu' survivor! He's the only 3* I don't have or want. Easy DDQ this week.
  • Oh, delicious, delicious Hood Blue... How long I've waited for you!
  • mrflopwelligan
    Options
    I'm confused. I thought once you had a character covered with a power cap of 13 you could upgrade him/her all the way?

With the DDQ, I now have a 5/5/3 build on my Hood. But it's only giving me the option to upgrade him to Level 152. Why not to 166?
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm confused. I thought once you had a character covered with a power cap of 13 you could upgrade him/her all the way?

With the DDQ, I now have a 5/5/3 build on my Hood. But it's only giving me the option to upgrade him to Level 152. Why not to 166?

Do you have enough ISO?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have doc oc, got him just to get tokens with.. was thinking about selling him off.. but question... since i only have him with 1 black, if i get the 2nd black and level him, will i get the HP buy back since he was changed?
  • I'm confused. I thought once you had a character covered with a power cap of 13 you could upgrade him/her all the way?

That button just gives you the ability to raise to the highest level you can get to with your current ISO plus the most expensive package you can buy. It doesn't have anything to do with the cap. It's there to get you to buy ISO, not provide you with useful information. If your Hood is 5/5/3 you can take him to 166, if you have enough ISO.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    I have doc oc, got him just to get tokens with.. was thinking about selling him off.. but question... since i only have him with 1 black, if i get the 2nd black and level him, will i get the HP buy back since he was changed?

you need at least 3 covers for a 3*, and 2 of them need to be the same colour. maybe see if the rest of the tacos this week give you any more.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am not ashamed to say I took hood, fury and xf into the final survival node today and received immense satisfaction from assembling the avengers against fury in the final wave, then committing surgery on cmags and shooting steve rogers in the face. Shooting people in the face is the best escape plan there is, I'm sure.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

you need at least 3 covers for a 3*, and 2 of them need to be the same colour. maybe see if the rest of the tacos this week give you any more.

Thanks for the info, let's see if i can make this happen!

Edit: can't believe i just hoped for a doc oc pull.. lol
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bagman just Snarky Remarked his own ally ninja's CD tile.

Never change, you glorious bastard.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well that's an evil one tonight. I hate Teisatsu.

Luckily it's for a Doc Ock, so I don't feel too bad that poor Wolveroach may not get the cover.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:

Luckily it's for a Doc Ock, so I don't feel too bad that poor Wolveroach may not get the cover.

Think they may have changed something, easiest time i have ever had with Teisatsu, finished Big Enchilada on the first try with little difficulty. (142 5/4/3 3* Thor, 94 5/5/3 2* Marvel, 94 3/5/5 OBW).

Excited for tomorrow, i will have my first fully covered 3*, although not the 3/5/5 build i want for 3Thor, i will take 5/5/3 for now!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

Think they may have changed something, easiest time i have ever had with Teisatsu, finished Big Enchilada on the first try with little difficulty. (142 5/4/3 3* Thor, 94 5/5/3 2* Marvel, 94 3/5/5 OBW).

Excited for tomorrow, i will have my first fully covered 3*, although not the 3/5/5 build i want for 3Thor, i will take 5/5/3 for now!

Probably because they knew no one would want to waste their time trying to win a Doc Oct cover.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

Probably because they knew no one would want to waste their time trying to win a Doc Oct cover.

Wrong, that cover got me to the HP buyback point on Doc Oc icon_e_smile.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:

Bad form, replying to myself, but ah well.

Managed to do it; survived wave 1 but no stockpiles of AP, held them off in wave 2 ending with only a little health, and once wave 3 hit it was almost trivial to amass AP and heal up ready for wave 4, which didn't get to make a move.

I still hate Teisatsu.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Does anyone know what to expect from the next round of DDQ starting Friday? I'm hoping for the characters who were skipping over plus the new 3*'s to get added to the mix, but I suspect it may just start the runthrough of 3rd powers. No complaints either way...just curious.

(sorry if this has been discussed to death elsewhere, but I didn't recall seeing anything)
  • ZootSax wrote:
    Does anyone know what to expect from the next round of DDQ starting Friday? I'm hoping for the characters who were skipping over plus the new 3*'s to get added to the mix, but I suspect it may just start the runthrough of 3rd powers. No complaints either way...just curious.

(sorry if this has been discussed to death elsewhere, but I didn't recall seeing anything)

Here ya go. http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817 Just look at the corresponding dates
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bustedwolf wrote:
    ZootSax wrote:

Here ya go. http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817 Just look at the corresponding dates

Iron Man is due his second cover, then we have most likely got Iron Fist making his debut. I think we all hope he comes in with his second cover instead of starting with the first.