ROSTER SLOT REWARDS!!!!

You guys should add a tournament and a reward, that gives us cover slots. Im paying 550hp per slot right now. But if there where a way to gain slots besides using hp on it, it would be great. Imagine needing space for characters n u pull 2 slots from a "new" random supply box. Look into this plz would be a nice addition!

Comments

• Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    agreed maybe replace 2* rewards
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Add it as a reward option in Deadpool Daily Tokens. That would give more of a reason to open taco tokens even during periods when we didn't care about the featured-5.

Or just add it as a *reward* for DDQ on a random day... (or on the last day of the 3rd power rotation before we start over..)
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Add it as a reward option in Deadpool Daily Tokens. That would give more of a reason to open taco tokens even during periods when we didn't care about the featured-5.

Or just add it as a *reward* for DDQ on a random day... (or on the last day of the 3rd power rotation before we start over..)

This would definitely be an amazing reward.
  • Was also going to post this, would be a great little addition and even help them justify the higher prices by saying "we gave you a chance to win free ones!"
  • I would love this as I am paying 750 per slot at this point. I don't think they will do it. It forces you to either choose not to keep a cover, spend $$ to buy a slot or sell off one of your existing. They are all about the Benjamins first. and that is not Benjamin friendly.