choose level to increase a character to

It is annoying to raise a character from where they are to 20+ levels above that. Give the ability to chose an end level you wAnt the character to be raised to and then one button to level to that (similar to levelling to whatever their current max available is)

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    jordano_6 wrote:
    It is annoying to raise a character from where they are to 20+ levels above that. Give the ability to chose an end level you wAnt the character to be raised to and then one button to level to that (similar to levelling to whatever their current max available is)

This has been suggested but I don't know why the developers haven't implemented this yet. I would love the option to increase by 10 levels OR even if I just tab the button to level a character 1 level without the stupid fill bar. With all the extra ISO we receive from DDQ and the next patch lowering ISO amounts at earlier levels, you would think this option would be available by now.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
    i can see a number of reasons why they never did it. Say you can click a button that does 10 , 25 or full. Someone could say i wanted to click 10 but clicked 50 i want all of MY ISO back, meanign people could realy rip off tons of ISO, but the real thing is im sure they just dont want to code it into the game
  • They already have it by clicking to send a character to whatever there max allowable is and it has a confirm button.nimdo not envision this being any different then that and someone complaining about clicking that, and confirming, does not really have a leg to stand on
  • if they could build in an ISO calculator in the R75 update that would be awesome
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    jordano_6 wrote:
    They already have it by clicking to send a character to whatever there max allowable is and it has a confirm button.nimdo not envision this being any different then that and someone complaining about clicking that, and confirming, does not really have a leg to stand on

But this isn't what people want. I want the top characters in my roster to all be the same level (94, at least until I get some more serviceable 3* characters). The only way to do that with the current UI is to hold down the "level up" button until I get to the level I want.

I there any situation *ever* where anyone has wanted to invest any amount of ISO other than the exact amount necessary to reach the next level? Just make the button instantly level you up to the next level, stop making us hold this down.