Another match3

Unknown
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
I really like MPQ but sometimes HP of my charsis low, so need to wait.
Do you know similar games, that I can play in meantime?

Comments

• Puzzles and Dragons (really great)

Puzzle Troopers (okay, fun animated graphics)
    Tower of Saviors (decent, but bad art)

Cavemania (good, but more like a Match3 Candy Crush style game with battling elements)
  • But You have posted games for ipad/iphone. Im playing MHQ on Steam, dont have iThing.
  • Welp, you should have said that in your original post.

The only two I can think of (and have played) on the PC are Gyromancer and Legend of Fae.

Both are just okay.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't Steam have some of the other Puzzle Quest games on sale a couple of weeks ago?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    PC-wise, yep, Puzzle Quest 1/2/Galactrix are all up on Steam and were on sale recently. PQ2 is also on mobile. 10 million and Dungeon Raid are other Match-# games for mobile that are a heck of a lot of fun.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Welp, you should have said that in your original post.

The only two I can think of (and have played) on the PC are Gyromancer and Legend of Fae.

Both are just okay.

For the uninitiated, Gyromancer has similar mechanics to Bejeweled Twist, if you're into that sort of thing. icon_e_smile.gif

I enjoyed it, something different.
  • 10000000 was very cool, have they updated it at all? I finished and waited so long for an update, but finally deleted and forgot about it until you mentioned it just niw
  • From what i hear, PQ1 > PQ2, but my buddy said the former was pulled from the iStore (not sure if it was ever in the Playstore).

But PQ1 is on steam? No love for android/iOs? What's the story on that?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    BigChris wrote:
    From what i hear, PQ1 > PQ2, but my buddy said the former was pulled from the iStore (not sure if it was ever in the Playstore).

But PQ1 is on steam? No love for android/iOs? What's the story on that?
    As far as I know the PQ1 port was handled on iOS by a different company and they didn't update it so it got autopulled. I still have it on my phone but it just crashes on launch since it doesn't support iOS6 much less 7. The Steam/PC version still works just fine.
  • That's a shame. I'd love to play PQ1 again with a touch interface.

I might play through 10000000 again even without an update. That's a fun game too.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blue Shoes wrote:
    I might play through 10000000 again even without an update. That's a fun game too.

Looks like its currently on sale. http://store.steampowered.com/app/227580/
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    Blue Shoes wrote:

Looks like its currently on sale. http://store.steampowered.com/app/227580/

And the sequel, You Must Build a Boat, is gonna be free for people who bought 10000000 from Steam or the Humble store. The developer is trying to do the same on iOS and Android.