Event Error/ Health Packs Gone

Philly79
Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
So I was just plugging along in the Lord of Thunder event, finished a match and happened to notice the remaining time in my slice was 37 minutes?! The slice I have chosen was not suppose to end until 7pm Eastern Standard. I exited the game and powered my phone down then back on. Started the game and the timer was correct but all of my characters were downed and all of my health packs are gone. My guys took some damage from the previous match but nothing substantial enough to down them like I had retreated from a match. Even if that were the case where the f did my health packs go!? I had at least 3 with another almost recharged so might as well call it 4 and now they are all gone for some reason.

After multiple resets and force stop I still have the same issue and for some reason OBW & MMn are also down but I wasn't even using them!?!? The crew I was running was 3hor(mine), xf, & 2*Daken. They are all downed for 4'33" at the time of this writing and 2'31" on my health pack counter. **** is going on??

Edit: Just figured I would try something so I cleared a match with a secondary cast of characters and still nothing, same guys are all downed and I have no intention of wasting 200hp to buy more health packs so nice work d3! by the time everyone is revived and at full health the event will be over.

Does anyone know what happened or had something similar happen?

Comments

• I have a similar problem.

I logged into the game to find my 2 star Thor, Storm, Magneto, and 3 star Thor each downed for 29 days 16 hours. I was able to use health packs to revive all of them except for Magneto. I can push the revive button, it animates, but he is still down. The game is not eating the health pack, at least. I play on my LG G2. It was just updated to Android 5.0.2 today. I don't know if the phone update or the game update has caused my problem.

Any help or further comments would be much appreciated.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't lose health packs, but every character whose hit points were recently increased are listed a "downed" and have a recovery time of 15s 18h in my roster
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    thanks for being the first to reply....I am thinking that the silent patch was applied right when I was using a char that got nerfed(xf) so maybe..musta been some kind of coincidence that probably cost me the 10x hero pack. I did manage to beat a few matches after the issue BUT i lost out on a few hundred points. it just plain sucks...