DDQ Question.

Options
So I'm having trouble trying to figure out what the "even" and "odd" draw rates are. Is it like, every odd number token is going to pull a specific character within the "odd" draw pool and vice verse? Is it a guarantee to draw the specific 5 covers for each "odd" and "even" token?

Comments

• As of today, the rotation is as follow I believe: http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki ... %27s_Daily

The odd/even groups are colour coded. So simply, if you've saved up tokens from the "blue group" the next time another blue group is in rotation, your stockpiled tokens can be used to obtain that particular group's 3*.
  • djvkool
    djvkool Posts: 47
    Options
    _xdrew wrote:
    So I'm having trouble trying to figure out what the "even" and "odd" draw rates are. Is it like, every odd number token is going to pull a specific character within the "odd" draw pool and vice verse? Is it a guarantee to draw the specific 5 covers for each "odd" and "even" token?

I never have any luck in DDQ tokens, ever.

Thus far, I picked up maybe about two 3*, one 1k HP, and about 5x 250HP, which is not too shabby I guess..

But I have had much better luck from PvE event tokens for sure
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've been calling them "even" and "odd" based on the round number it is. Started round 1, currently on round 12.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817&start=20