Final Fantasy Record Keeper

Options
hurcules
hurcules Posts: 519
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
Anyone else playing this? I know quite a number of MPQ vet players are either migrated to playing this instead or sharing game time with this.

I just missed the event that gave Tifa and Sephiroth, but managed to get both Cecils. And got my Aerith today right when FFVII event started. My A-team is around Level 25-26.

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Definitely. If you have Line, drop me a message, we got a room going with about 30 people in it. :]

I'm right around 30 with my main party, around 20 with half the non-activates, and the rest are below ten icon_lol.gif I was lucky and started early, so I have Tidus (and Warrior, but he's meh as heck), Tifa, Sephiroth, both Cecil, and Aeris.

Floating at around 14k Magicite after finishing the Hard run for the first time (this is including some other winnings too).
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just started playing this about a week or so ago. I really enjoy it and it's a fun alternate to MPQ.
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I looked at this, I used to love Final Fantasy too. The price kept me from downloading, but with the massive sinkhole in my life that MPQ has become, I never want to play an addictive, endless collection game again. Have fun with it.
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    Price? This is the best F2P game I've probably ever played. If you want some tips or what-not, drop me a message on here or on Line!

For reference, I've gotten every character so far, cleared almost all the Elite dungeons (and I'm pretty sure I'm strong enough to do so, just Stamina LOL), and created basically all the good abilities (barring Break). Haven't spent a dime - I don't even play efficiently as far as Stamina is concerned - I miss a lot because of work and social engagements. There's some "lifehacks" so to speak to get nice stints of play in too.

Anyways, I'm rambling icon_lol.gif have fun!
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sorry, my mistake, I confused it with Final Fantasy Tactics, which is ¥1400. All the same, I just wish I didn't kill so much time playing iPhone games. I was happy to delete Clash of Clans after a month of time wastage. Anyway, I'll leave this thread to people who aren't burnt out.
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Playing this every day. Just got my Cloud up to lvl 50. Loving the Auto mode. Wish MPQ could do that. icon_lol.gif Nice that they add in lots of new content but don't seem to push any need to actually spend money. considering most Square games are > $10 this ones a steal if you just want to do battles.
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    user311 wrote:
    Playing this every day. Just got my Cloud up to lvl 50. Loving the Auto mode. Wish MPQ could do that. icon_lol.gif Nice that they add in lots of new content but don't seem to push any need to actually spend money. considering most Square games are > $10 this ones a steal if you just want to do battles.

For sure. I just maxed my fourth guy (Dark Knight Cecil) earlier today. Rinoa's event is stupid hard - first set of stuff I can't just do without much effort icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Don't mean to be the wet blanket, (I play FFRK as well) but shouldn't this thread be in the off-topic section?

D3 might think you're trying to steal their player-base.

loljk

Or am I?
  • clownstyle
    Options
    I didn't even know this game existed. From a long time Final Fantasy fan, thanks icon_e_biggrin.gif