Thereck a cheater?

Options
His roster. 118 Mags, 111 Punisher, 101 Spider-man.

Some of his builds are questionable. But his roster is really strong.

Those who claimed this guy cheated. Are you really sure of that?

Comments

• I threw around some allegations in the Avengers Elite thread that I rather regret now. The results are very remarkable, but there's no clear cut proof of cheating on his part. As I mentioned there, he's also been very helpful in sharing strategy with other players and I wish I could take back my posts.

I was wrong to start pointing fingers - people have been reported via tickets before, and people have been banned for cheating before. He's been reported, but not banned, so I'm comfortable in assuming at this point that I'm just not as good as he is. His in-game strategy is strong, and he uses shields and retaliations and player selection quite well. I hope others read this and rethink getting worked up prematurely like I did.
  • Where did he share his strategy? I'm curious to see what he does to win so fast
  • there is no strategy any more, boosts are expensive, everything but mag/spidey is nerfed, you can't see shields, and you can't tank.
  • adamLmpq wrote:
    Where did he share his strategy? I'm curious to see what he does to win so fast
    but if you look around you can see me doing some statistical analysis, random tips, idk there's a search bar
  • notreck wrote:
    there is no strategy any more, boosts are expensive, everything but mag/spidey is nerfed, you can't see shields, and you can't tank.

Yeah it's kind of wild. I'm thinking of pumping some more ISO into Mag but not sure who else, Spidey doesn't need as much except as a deterrent since his most useful skill is level independent.
  • I threw around some allegations in the Avengers Elite thread that I rather regret now. The results are very remarkable, but there's no clear cut proof of cheating on his part. As I mentioned there, he's also been very helpful in sharing strategy with other players and I wish I could take back my posts.

I was wrong to start pointing fingers - people have been reported via tickets before, and people have been banned for cheating before. He's been reported, but not banned, so I'm comfortable in assuming at this point that I'm just not as good as he is. His in-game strategy is strong, and he uses shields and retaliations and player selection quite well. I hope others read this and rethink getting worked up prematurely like I did.

You can delete any of your posts or edit the content adding the note you think otherwise since. Use the buttons by the 'Quote'. And from your name you can list your posts.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    I threw around some allegations in the Avengers Elite thread that I rather regret now. The results are very remarkable, but there's no clear cut proof of cheating on his part. As I mentioned there, he's also been very helpful in sharing strategy with other players and I wish I could take back my posts.

You can delete any of your posts or edit the content adding the note you think otherwise since. Use the buttons by the 'Quote'. And from your name you can list your posts.

Posterity.
  • Id do mags his purple in the lightning rounds is just way too much, and spidey's purple is probably the most annoying ai defense right now (spidey mags ai likes to go for purple for some reason creating shileds) If you have patch/xforce wolvies you can bet it's going to be a wolvie pvp next round, so make sure you have one ready, especially if you sold the 2**.
  • and hood on defense, ugh. that leeching effect without being able to just two turn him, is realllly annoying
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Best right now mags, spidey, punisher, hulk, hood for 3*
  • pasa_ wrote:
    I threw around some allegations in the Avengers Elite thread that I rather regret now. The results are very remarkable, but there's no clear cut proof of cheating on his part. As I mentioned there, he's also been very helpful in sharing strategy with other players and I wish I could take back my posts.

Agreed, but I had already opened Pandora's Box given the number of other threads on the topic that have opened up since then, so I'm okay with people going back to see how silly I was being, and instead post a new post so it's clear now to all reading now (not just those that go back through the old thread) that I don't support my previous behavior or harping on these topics without proof.
  • Again, he may not be cheating now, but everything he gained he gained by cheating. All those covers he deprived honest players of still make him a cheater. You've never been in retaliation wars with him when he was using low-level characters to win 4 battles in the time it takes me to win one. So yeah, ph*uck him.

I took a look at your roster. Made me sad.