MPQ refund from Google and Apple thread deleted?

Does anyone know what happened to Wilson Fisk's thread about getting a refund from Google and Apple?

Comments

• Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    They deleted it.

Yet oddly issued no warning, explanation, etc.

Hmm...

Didn't stop me from getting my money back, though.
  • Oh wow... anyways contact Apple or Google directly for a full refund.

100% success rate!
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    [EDIT]: Bah-humbug! It was pointed out to me that ya'll can't see that. It's not deleted though. It's just hidden. I didn't notice 'cause it just opens normal for me. icon_lol.gif

I'm not sure how or why, but I'd take a gander at guessing it's because it was just kinda....well....negative? I'll look into it.

[EDIT]: Looks like a banned user attempted to make a post in that thread (through an alternate account), it was approved, and subsequently the post was removed. I am going to assume he moved it out of sight so nobody else would reference the post from the banned user, but I'm just spit balling as far as that is concerned. I'll inquire further through some PMs.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    The thread in question was removed. Please see this FAQ entry regarding the issue.

"Are 'chargebacks' considered cheating?

Yes. Unauthorized "chargebacks" (unwarranted or illegitimate refunds) violate the End User License Agreement and players who engage in the practice will have their accounts removed from the game. Additional steps may also be taken at our discretion."
This discussion has been closed.