Split level up button in two

jjfyahpowah
jjfyahpowah Posts: 81 Match Maker
Split the current level up button in two.
It's a pain to have to hold the button down to get through your accumulated credits. Just split it in two. One button would be the current hold to level up, the other would be use all accumulated credits.

Simple!

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    differentiating between how far I can level a character with ISO I already own versus how far I can go if I buy a motherlode should be a given. That its not is irritating.

Another thingI would like to see is a way to just go up +1 level with a single button press. The "dribble in ISO" thing is irritating.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    differentiating between how far I can level a character with ISO I already own versus how far I can go if I buy a motherlode should be a given. That its not is irritating.

This I don't mind.
    Another thingI would like to see is a way to just go up +1 level with a single button press. The "dribble in ISO" thing is irritating.
    This I do.
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291

The "dribble" was really cool for the first week or two of the game. Once you get your first level 40 or 50, there should be a +1 level button.
  • Various38
    Various38 Posts: 101
    I'm glad someone mentioned this. I was just thinking the same thing since I first started about 180+ days ago. A single level up one button would work wonders. Also, the "drip-in" effect is not needed. I think it should be all or none. It's aggravating when you are only 2 iso short from leveling and you have to leave, fight something, and then come back.
  • i have 300k in the iso bank and am dreading when i start upping my characters after they release the R75 iso patch, hope they implement this soon!
  • Three buttons:

1. Level up once, with a single click. No "hold-to-level-up". Who cares about that?
    2. Level up 3 levels at once, with a single click.
    3. Get the option to max the character and buy the horribly overpriced Motherlode.

Simple and efficient.