Bullseye
Wolvie 2 starts
Wolvie 4 stars
Bullseye modern
Moonstone
Loki
Spidey
Yelena

The thing is I'm out off space and just got a daken cover which I cant use.

Who would you sell?

Comments

• This is just my opinion but I think * Hawkeye is terrible. I didn't even keep him when I had space.
  • None of them - can you not expand your cover space? I'm a collector, I'm not getting rid of any characters, whether I like them or not.

If I did HAVE to get rid of one from that list though, I'd ditch Yelena or Classic Hawkeye. Toss a coin...
  • The thing is I've spent like 60 bucks on the game already...so I don't think I will spend anymore hehe
  • How did you spend 60 Bucks and have so little cover space? I haven't spent a cent and have the same amount of space
  • The Ladder wrote:
    None of them - can you not expand your cover space? I'm a collector, I'm not getting rid of any characters, whether I like them or not.

If I did HAVE to get rid of one from that list though, I'd ditch Yelena or Classic Hawkeye. Toss a coin...

I'm the same, only cover I'm missing is the elusive Loki

And I would also have to agree on ditching Yelena/Hawkeye. Get rid of Yelena first, as it seems that Hawkeye is a bit more useful in PvE
  • Mommson wrote:
    How did you spend 60 Bucks and have so little cover space? I haven't spent a cent and have the same amount of space

Well bought covers I guess icon_e_smile.gif
  • I dropped most 1* and daken
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    I'm at 19 covers. Got some HP saved up to increase but I rather use it on new covers when they become available. But knowing a consensus "dud" to drop would be helpful too icon_neutral.gif
  • The problem with selling covers is that devs may make alterations to these characters in the future and make them more powerful.

Although I guess I could see a future where all my one star characters become obsolete (as I level my two star characters to their levels.)
  • Ranzera wrote:
    This is just my opinion but I think * Hawkeye is terrible. I didn't even keep him when I had space.
    Disagree. Great for missions and great for aggressive players. He sucks for defending against player attacks because the AI doesn't know how to use him properly. He can set-up massive damage and has bonus utility for dealing with teams that utilize special tiles. If it weren't for the level limitation, I'd consider him better than Iron Man (even then, I still prefer Hawkeye). Modern Widow IMO is the opposite; great for defensive players.

The Red ISO event has missions marked "impossible" for me with 90 level enemies. Yet I'm beating them with no damage taken using lvl 30 and under heroes, mainly due to Hawkeye. I don't think a lvl 30 IM or Widow could do that without great luck.
  • So its yelena the one to seel then?
  • Ok now that I remember, I already sold Yelena yesterday lol
  • Ranzera wrote:
    This is just my opinion but I think * Hawkeye is terrible. I didn't even keep him when I had space.
    Disagree. Great for missions and great for aggressive players. He sucks for defending against player attacks because the AI doesn't know how to use him properly. He can set-up massive damage and has bonus utility for dealing with teams that utilize special tiles. If it weren't for the level limitation, I'd consider him better than Iron Man (even then, I still prefer Hawkeye). Modern Widow IMO is the opposite; great for defensive players.

The Red ISO event has missions marked "impossible" for me with 90 level enemies. Yet I'm beating them with no damage taken using lvl 30 and under heroes, mainly due to Hawkeye. I don't think a lvl 30 IM or Widow could do that without great luck.

In that regard he's a strictly worse * Storm. She generates AP and can cause massive secondary matches. He wipes out 1 row and does a little damage as a consolation prize.
  • Almost in the same situation myself and im about to sell bag head. He seems worthless. Ive tried him in a few situations and just want different characters everytime hes in.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:

In that regard he's a strictly worse * Storm. She generates AP and can cause massive secondary matches. He wipes out 1 row and does a little damage as a consolation prize.

No I think he's not, because storm relies purely on luck whereas Hawkeye can bring down countdown tiles very efficient and without luck. Also his red skill costs less AP and so he is better in the early stages of a match. If you hit a certain breaking point in the match then it doesn't matter if there is a storm or a hawkeye or something else but i think you can come to this breaking point with hawkeye more easily ^^
  • She's got 2 clear skills actually. Her red is almost as good as her green when you figure in secondary matches. I do extremely well with her.