Some UI suggestions

Nice game! I find it addictive and it doesn't feel like a pay-to-win game to me. There's a lot of variation in the stages to keep it interesting, this is great.

I have some UI suggestions:

1) On the team select screen, for 'Active' heroes the downed/healing status is not visible anymore. This makes me have to click back and forth between the heroes to see my team status. I think it would be better to have these statuses visible all the time. Similarly, 'Upgradable' status is not visible for downed/healing heroes.

2) When using an ability like Hawkeye's 'Take Aim', a red icon appears on the tiles that are not selectable. This makes it hard to see the underlying icons, and doesn't really make the selectable ones stand out. I think it would be better to darken the unselectable tiles, instead of putting an extra icon on top of them.

3) Enemy countdown tokens are linked to a specific enemy team member; when this team member dies, their tokens will disappear. However, I can't find a way to relate the tokens to the member that put it on the board. The same with the enemy ability tabs. I can't see which tab belongs to which enemy team member.

4) The tutorial popups keep appearing while replaying a stage. It would be nice to have a 'don't show again' option.

I'll add more suggestions to this thread if I come up with any.