Remove losing points in Simulator

The simulator is a slog. And even worse, it comes with no shiny rewards for vets. Two 3* covers if you make it to the top (which is only really possible at the end of season and you probably have to use shields also). Not worth it. And with the daily deadpool there are better options around. I could actually use the yellow cage cover but it's too much time involved to get there and it's even not sure if I would make it. Given the new matchmaking system it will even be a more brutal climb. I'll just skip it and accept a lower season score.

My suggestion:
Keep it the way it is and just remove losing points on getting attacked. Players can take their time to climb spread over the season and if they invest enough time they will most likely achieve the top progression award. That being said, the top progression award should be the maximum number of points to get.
You would make it attractive to a much bigger player base again icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• kelrov wrote:
    The simulator is a slog. And even worse, it comes with no shiny rewards for vets. Two 3* covers if you make it to the top (which is only really possible at the end of season and you probably have to use shields also). Not worth it. And with the daily deadpool there are better options around. I could actually use the yellow cage cover but it's too much time involved to get there and it's even not sure if I would make it. Given the new matchmaking system it will even be a more brutal climb. I'll just skip it and accept a lower season score.

My suggestion:
    Keep it the way it is and just remove losing points on getting attacked. Players can take their time to climb spread over the season and if they invest enough time they will most likely achieve the top progression award. That being said, the top progression award should be the maximum number of points to get.
    You would make it attractive to a much bigger player base again icon_e_smile.gif

I like this suggestion. I would love to taking two steps back for every one step forward.

If you don't want to change the points, then Could you add a better top tier reward or rewards for final ranking? I ranked 18 last season overall in the simulator but I didn't get anything but the progression rewards. I would like to see better progression rewards or a reward for final rank.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Simulator needs a complete restructure. I don't even know why they bother with it anymore. My advice to you is, wait until the last day then start the Simulator. I am usually around 3000 on the last day then I fight on the Simulator until I reach 4000 - 10 Pack. No need to go crazy for the horrible reward structure, not worth stating early just to lose points everyday.
  • Agreed. Would just like to add that at high levels of play, you end up having to use several 24hr shields to maintain your SHIELD pts till the very end for just the possibility of an additional 10pk from the Personal Rewards (For 10th,5th or 1st). The Sim also feels more like grinding PvP since it stretches over a longer progression reward structure.