Meet Rocket & Groot (Apr.14th-Apr.19th) Bracket Size_____

Options
123457»

Comments

• win2spurr wrote:
    I tried taking one for the team by entering slice 1.... 7 tries, but game won't let me. Kept selecting the time slice and enter but NOTHING happened. Sorry Yo.
    Hahaha. I restarted my phone. . Was put in a completely diff bracket. #599. Top has over 45k.
  • Viking Tacos
    Viking Tacos Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    win2spurr wrote:
    I tried taking one for the team by entering slice 1.... 7 tries, but game won't let me. Kept selecting the time slice and enter but NOTHING happened. Sorry Yo.

Try quitting and reloading. I've had that happen before
  • Viking Tacos
    Options
    win2spurr wrote:
    win2spurr wrote:
    Hahaha. I restarted my phone. . Was put in a completely diff bracket. #599. Top has over 45k.

Thanks for the effort!
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    win2spurr wrote:
    win2spurr wrote:

Slice 1?
  • ironpastor
    ironpastor Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Slice 1 full
  • Viking Tacos
    Options
    win2spurr wrote:
    win2spurr wrote:

Slice 1?

Tweener bracket?
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    win2spurr wrote:
    win2spurr wrote:

Slice 1?

Tweener bracket?

win is a vet

• win is a vet

I don't know, you tell me. I'm new to the forum. But on day 387. NEVER purchased any cover. Has 63 on roster. Has 21/34 of my 3* maxed. Have all 4* except Xavier. All 2* and a few 1* of course. Mainly top 10 on PVE and over 7500 each PVP season.
  • This was the easiest #11 I've ever had. I played the first 2 nodes for a total 300 points (wow!). Too bad the third node finished 1-2 minutes too late.
  • Slice 5 at 945 with just over 12 hours left.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Krognar wrote:
    Slice 5 at 945 with just over 12 hours left.

Can anybody update?
  • Slice 5 at 979 now, 7 hours left.
  • udonomefoo
    Options
    Krognar wrote:
    Slice 5 at 979 now, 7 hours left.

Thanks Krognar, appreciate it.
  • Slice 5 now at 991 with 4 hours left. Not sure if it will fill in time but I'll post if it does.
  • Krognar wrote:
    Slice 5 now at 991 with 4 hours left. Not sure if it will fill in time but I'll post if it does.
    Slice 5 (vet) is now full, 3 hours left in event.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Slice 5 Vet hit 1000 as of 2 minutes ago
  • Did the last S5 crash for anyone else that joined after midnight? It disappeared from my screen after playing the first node, without awarding me points. It looks like only 13 people recorded scores, so I'm assuming it froze for everyone.
  • udonomefoo
    Options
    Scooters76 wrote:
    Did the last S5 crash for anyone else that joined after midnight? It disappeared from my screen after playing the first node, without awarding me points. It looks like only 13 people recorded scores, so I'm assuming it froze for everyone.

I don't know what time zone you're in, but I'm west coast and the event ended at midnight. Possibly you queued up the first match before it ended and didn't finish until after? I finished 7th with little effort, so I'm not sure how many were in there, but 13 sounds low.
  • udonomefoo wrote:
    Scooters76 wrote:
    Did the last S5 crash for anyone else that joined after midnight? It disappeared from my screen after playing the first node, without awarding me points. It looks like only 13 people recorded scores, so I'm assuming it froze for everyone.

I don't know what time zone you're in, but I'm west coast and the event ended at midnight. Possibly you queued up the first match before it ended and didn't finish until after? I finished 7th with little effort, so I'm not sure how many were in there, but 13 sounds low.

No, there were 3 hours left in the event. The event completely disappeared until after the alliance rewards were handed out.